Nikekaepernick ad is a monumental blunder

M Sep 04, 2018 Review updated:

Nike's decision to feature Colin Kaepernick in and ad that conveys he "sacrificed everything" is ludicrous, offensive, and insulting to most reasonable people, and particularly disgusting to any family whose loved one actually sacrificed everything in the Armed Forces or Law Enforcement. This ad is a blunder of monumental proportions and requires an immediate public apology to American viewers at large. Until such an admission of poor judgement by Nike has been made, I will not purchase any Nike product and will vehemently encourage my peers to do likewise. This pathetic ad makes me ill.

Charles Blume Sep 05, 2018

Nike has gone too far by feature Colin Kaepernick in and ad that conveys he "sacrificed everything" you have insulted our flag, our country, our soldiers, our police officers, and our veterans. The NIKE company is living the American dream, yet you disparage our great country. I encourage all like minded Americans to boycott the NIKE!
    Semper Fi

• Mr
    Mrs Tree Sep 05, 2018

I am appalled by Nike's decision to value anything that Colin Kaepernick is involved in. I will DEFINITELY NOT purchase another Nike product. EVER.