Nikecolin kaepernick

B Sep 03, 2018 Review updated:

Congrats, Nike!! Your company has achieved the lowest of lows. You have chosen the lowest of lowlife pieces of crap to be the "face" of your new campaign. As the proud father of an American service member, we can clearly see where your loyalty lies...and, it's NOT with America. I can guarantee you that this family of 6 will NEVER purchase another product with your name on it. I hope this country takes the swoosh down!! God Bless America!!

• N
      Sep 03, 2018

I’m sorry to see that Nike chose to do an ad campaign with Colin Kaepernick. His message denigrates law enforcement using an anti-American approach. This is how you sell shoes to kids? I won’t be buying anything with your brand until this misguided campaign is pulled.

• P
      Sep 03, 2018

Thank you Nike for making my shoe and clothing choices easier. Will not be buying any of your products since you support an UNAMERICAN. Colin is not who you should have chosen and now you will learn a very expensive lesson.

• S
      Sep 03, 2018

Its time for a boycott of their product...I guess your company doesn't respect the American flag !

• M
      Sep 04, 2018

Wow!! Our family has purchased Nike for years but will never buy from a company who does not support our country America. I can't believe you side with the biggest mistake the NFL made. I hope your company and any other company who cannot respect our flag and everything that comes with it lose a fortune...you deserve it!!

• 7

Sep 04, 2018

You single handedly just destroyed your company. My family and I have been life long supports of shoes and apparel... but the buck stops here! We are a Military family and support those that have lost their lives or return home with injuries and many ailments. What Colin did was disrespectful and a disgrace and kneeling on the field was not his platform. While I believe there is some validity in his cause, Colin needs to advocate from with-in, Re-train, follow directions and educate so that civility can occur. my final words!... piss-off

Sep 04, 2018

Supported Tiger when unfaithful with his wife.

Supported Kappernick when unfaithful to his country.

Just saying...

• P
      Sep 04, 2018

I have only bought Nike tennis shoes for years, now I have to find another brand of tennis shoes to buy. We are already boycotting watching the NFL and only watching college football, now we are boycotting Nike.

• T

On please.
    He didn't burn a flag, he didn't spit on veterans, he's not on the internet throwing around random accusations. He's not a Russian troll as I suspect some people on this site may be.
    He kneeled, that's all. That's showing respect while also demonstrating disagreement.
    He feels that he has a legitimate grievance or that he represents people who do.
    I for one feel more inclined to consider Nike for my next pair of athletic shoes.

Jul 02, 2019

@Tylercat sure, that's how you want to see it, go ahead and live in your little shell see how far it gets you

•   Jul 03, 2019

@Tylercat Most blacks who whine racism feel they found the definition of the word in whatever is pissing them off.

Jul 02, 2019

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT YOUR COMPANY HAS BECOME. I am a Cuban American and know what freedom is all about. Colin Krapernik is a disgrace and why you would listen or even entertain him is disgraceful. I will never buy another product of yours again. You are a disgrace.

•   Jul 02, 2019

I know where you are coming from but let's be honest... Colin and his bro Al Sharpton now see racism everywhere. They pulled the sneakers because of flack from him to pacify him. To shut him up.

We don't have time for this crap.

Nike now is as out of touch as Colin Kaepernick

• C
      Jul 02, 2019

I had decided that when you hired him, I would not buy any of your products. I then heard about the ross shoes and seen some pictures of them and I have to admit I liked their look. Then you pull the shoe because of his statement the flag was during a time of slavery. I am done, I will night speak his name and will not mention your company name or buy anything with the swish or if I find out a product is manufactured by the company with out the swish I will boycott it. I now consider you both enemies of the country.

• L
      Jul 03, 2019

I'm a veteran, FORMER wearer of your shoes. Let's see if I have the sequence of the Kaepernick fiasco right. First, he's a highly paid QB of the NFL in the United States, who decides he's seen enough of police brutality in this country. Of course while he's protesting left and right, cops in the U.S. are getting killed left and right. He decides he needs to kneel in protest during the playing of the national anthem in prior to the games. He loses his job, and finds he can't find another one, based on the inherent racism of our culture of course, complaining all the way. Nike decides they need a sponsor for their shoes, so who else--Kaepernick, of course. It's the only job he can find. So what does he do? He protests to his only employer, who have decided to introduce a pair of shoes for July 4, Independence Day. Why? Oh, not police brutality this time, no, it's the Colonial flag--it must be a symbol of something terrible. Oh, yes, of course, it was the flag our founding fathers and mothers designed for this country. Of course, that's something terrible! My God, we can't have that! They were slave owners, and killed Indians and god knows what else. "So, listen up Nike, this is Kaepernick calling. I need those shoes pulled, like now. I know they represent something evil, not sure what, but I just know that." So Nike does, fearing giant repercussions if they don't listen to the now-defunct NFL QB, who can't find a job anywhere, and has them as his only employer. So, Nike, you've just slit your corporate throat, I can't imagine any patriotic American buying your product again. And Colin, get a real job. Perhaps Putin can find you something to do, his flag's sickle is almost like the Nike swoosh. Close enough anyway. Get the hell out of my country that I served, we're not forgiving enough to have a scofflaw like you inhabit the land so many of us have served, without complaint, and so many have bled for. You don't deserve the blessings the country you detest has given you. And Nike, the same for you as well. God bless American and all who have served her!

•   Jul 03, 2019

@Lakeman1 Meanwhile little does he know that if certain people kept their noses clean the po po would have no need for "police brutality". There is no brutality in taking down a crazed person brandishing gid knows what!

Idle hands do the devil's work and those who are up to no good deserve what is coming to them.

Thank you for your service.

Jul 03, 2019

When did Colin Kaepernick become the CEO of Nike? Will you continue to do whatever he wants? What BS!

•   Jul 03, 2019

@Judy Goff As long as people like him and Al Sharpton whine and moan about non racial things they perceive as racist, . Um. Yeah.