Nicor Home SolutionsRepair of central air conditioner

D Aug 28, 2021

On August 21, 2021 I called Nicor to request that my central air conditioner be repaired at 1378 Woodview Ave., Calumet City, IL 60409. When the Nicor Repairman came out he advised me that the part that I needed to have repaired was not covered under my warranty. (Not sure of the name of the part) He advised us that we had to pay $263.00 in order to get the repair done. I was surprised because I have coverage of up to $1, 500.00 per visit. To add insult to injury after I paid the $263.00 the repairman put the part in and ran out of the door. He did not check to make sure that the repair had been completed. When my tenants attempted to turn on the central air it did not work. I called to complain. When the person who answered the phone could not help me, I requested that I be allowed to discuss this matter with the supervisor. I was told as I always am told that there is no supervisor available and that one would call me. I am still waiting on a call from the supervisor. They sent another repairman out and the repair was completed.

I need to find out two things: Why the part was not covered? Why I am never allowed to speak to supervisors about my concerns.

Deborah Smith
2836 190th Street
Lansing, IL 60438
[protected]
[protected]@msn.com

RESOLVED

• Nicor Home Solutions's response · Aug 28, 2021

Hi Deborah. I have located your account and shared your review with our specialist group. They will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Nicor Home Solutions's response · Sep 02, 2021

Hi. It's my understanding that a customer service representative was able to reach out to you. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.