Nextdoor — leads allow their own bias to censor others
A reopening of an historically controversial small zoo in the area was posted on Nextdoor.com. I was cautiously supportive but concerned about its past history animal welfare abuses. The other comments were denying or trivializing these concerns. I posted evidence to the contrary. All my posts not in favor of zoo were deleted and I was chastised biased Lead, Roxanne Lau and another Nextdoor administration person, Rebecca. Only a single comment of mine was left on thread. Roxanne Lau, Lead, herself posted a comment in favor and too bad PETA contributed to its closure. By not allowing comments negative towards zoo, it amounts to advertising (not allowed) as well as shutting down voices the Lead does not want to hear.
More Nextdoor Complaints & Reviews
- Nextdoor.com - locked out of my own account 
- Nextdoor.com - the lack of customer support is absolutely disgusting!
- Nextdoor.com - censorship / failure to protect victims 
- Nextdoor.com - suspicious users 
- Nextdoor - nextdoor does not allow problem neighbors to be removed 
- Nextdoor - racist posts; posted photos of a minor
- Nextdoor - stay away
- Nextdoor.com - name change/religion
- Nextdoor.com - I hate this website!
- Nextdoor - keep getting blocked on next door app after I just got back on and all I did was post about dogs?