NetgearNetgear support

G Aug 07, 2021

I am on my 4th Job number, when I try to escalate I am put on hold and then cut off. I Purchased a mesh kit and the router had a hardware failure. The first support person recognized that after removing assumptions and actually listening. He raised an RMA and I sent unit back, thankfully I had the AusPost tracking number as they intially refused to believe they had the unit. I need to establish that for each job they raise.
on my last attempt getting close to 4 weeks I was told that the unit would arrive today, of course nothing arrives and the status in the RMA is not dispatched.

I have tried several times to find/get to a complaint service, even the customer support link is broken, hence raising with ACCC.

These are the Job numbers:
ACCC : accc-report:398333

Meanwhile my warranty and 90 day support is also being lost. Whilst I have had many Netgear products I have never encountered this from any company.

• Updated by Gary_ · Aug 07, 2021

Netgear MR60 Router return

Comments

• Co
    Contributor 99x9 Jan 02, 2022

REPOST (with corrections) - In my opinion, Netgear has the WORST products and customer service on the PLANET. I wish I had done better due dilgence on the web to read up about them before buying Mesh WiFi 6 Router(MR60). This router is complete GARBAGE in my opinion. It has never worked consitently since purchasing in May of 2021. I have spent numerous hours on the phone with customer service who I can hardly understand, nor whom understand me. They issued a replacement for the router and even the replacement doesn't work. I have been in touch with their executive offices to see if a more responsive person would call about my purchase and their failed product, and crickets - no response. I am just being given the run around, and I think they hope I'll eventually give up, and forget about being swindled out of several hundred dollars for a product that wasn't worth a dime.

• Co
    Contributor 99x9 Jan 02, 2022

In my opinion, Netgear has the WORST products and customer service on the PLANET. I wish I had done better due dilgence on the web to read up about them before buying Mesh WiFi 6 Router(MR60). This router is complete GARBAGE in my opinion. It has never worked consitently since purchasing in May of 2021. I have spend numerous hours on the phone with customer service I can hardly understand, nor understand me. They issued a replacement for the router and even the replacement doesn't work. I have been in touch with their executive offices to see if a more responsive person would call about my purchase and their failed product and crickets. Just the run around, and I think I'll eventually give up and forget about being swindled out of several hundred dollars for a product that wasn't worth a dime.

Comment Guidelines