NetellerRefunding my money

M Feb 20, 2020

My neteller was fully verified & I had deposited USD from my neteller account to my bet365 account. I made some profit there & withdrwan 8060 USD from my bet365 account tk my neteller account. Soon after the withdrwal completed neteller closed my account for no reason. Then I asked them to refund my money to another neteller account or my bank account. I had provided my bank statement twice but without any kind of investigation they rejecting documents. Then I opended another bank account and collected new bank statement but still they are not responding. I'm trying to connect to them but they are not responding at all. I got frustrated with their behaviour & worried about my money.
Regards

Sãbbìŕ Ràhmâñ Dec 22, 2020

@Mohammad Majedul Hoque number den apnar

• Mo
    Mohammad Majedul Hoque Dec 04, 2020

@hamidul79 Apnar ta vip account.. Aro tartariii refund paben.. 3-4 days er moddhe...

• Mo
    Mohammad Majedul Hoque Dec 04, 2020

@hamidul79 hamidul vaiaaa ami statement make kore dibo.. Amii refund er kaj korii... Call me fast if u need help [protected]

• Sh