Net First Platinumscam

I am so glad i read this, my husband was telling me to try this i'm glad he did tell me to google them first. I was sceptical anyway bcuz there is now way to look at the website unless you put in this bogus code that they give to you into the box. Any website where you are not able to look at what you want first is pretty much bull***t

• Pr
    Priscillah36 Dec 08, 2009

I HOPE like he.. Net trust platinum didnt get me because i will press charges on them because i gave up my informations.That is some bull sh.. and thats for real.

mach1 Dec 16, 2009

Beware of the postcard that they send you in the mail, this is not a visa or mastercard that you can buy anything with, it is only for buying their merchendise, and you must pay 29.00 to do so. You should always read all disclaimers and terms and conditions before accepting these types of offers . some companies can be very deceptive and sneaky in how they do business, with this website it took a while but i finally found those conditions and not going to do it. Caveat emptor, Buyer beware !

• Pa
    pam pavao Feb 21, 2010

I try it on the internet and it said enter your info with ssn number and your aproval number from the card i got in the mail then doesent take number then gets all your info and ask for your info agin that is a scam stay away. . . P. P.

• Jb
    jbaryzgrl May 05, 2010

I got a post card in the mail today and was on the website putting in my personal information and thought to myself " who the hell is net first?" So I did a quick search on yahoo and found this website. Thanks to all who have posted. I am about to go on vacation and would have lost money it sounds like, something I DO NOT want to do. Noone likes to LOSE money!! BASATRDS lol Thanks again to all!!

JAYLENE LAFON Sep 02, 2010

I want my money back that you took out of my account, got the postcard in the mail 3 days ago I was kinda scared to do this well I checked my account today and 350.00 has been drafted with out me auth. it called my bank and they gave me the number and all they would say is we will have to charge you a return fee of 25.00 before we can refund this. My bank told me to close the account and start up a new one it has turned into a big mess all I want is my money back My bank informed me that they get this all the time from them SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO THEM BEFORE THEY GET THE NEXT PERSON WORSE .

JAYLENE LAFON Sep 02, 2010

I think they need to do something they have scammed enough people

• Pe
    Pensacola News Gal Oct 20, 2010

I am getting several calls a day for a fictitious person named Tedrick Allen. Yesterday I received a postcard advertisement for Tedrick Allen from netfirstplatinum.com. I have asked this company to remove my phone number from their calling list, and this has not been done. I asked the last person who called to connect me with customer service and he hung up on me. I called the number on the card and when I got an answer, I was told to call [protected] for customer service. I was on hold for ages, and the recording always said "There are 19 calls in front of you" - as if it were just a loop recording and no one would ever answer. So I looked up the company and saw several complaints here. Now I'm adding mine. I also called the US Postal Service and was told anyone who uses my phone number and address is guilty of identity theft, so I filed a form with them as well. I will keep the postcard as proof of what I'm posting here, but am not submitting it for privacy reasons. One ID theft is enough for now.

• Gi
    giddens Nov 09, 2010

i got one in the mail on 11/3/2010 thanks guys for letting me Know this is a SCAM.

• Wi
    Will J. Nov 29, 2010

Well, I'm glad I looked here first. I was going to go their website. Won't now. Thanks to all of you who posted on here, saved me some money, of-course they can't deduct from a checking account you don't have.

• El
    Elinore Palumbo Jan 31, 2011

How can I get my card when the approval code you gave me is not valid

annie r Mar 18, 2011

I knew it was ### from the start but second guessed myself .wont do that again.lol

• Lisa D Green Aug 13, 2011

Trust me, you're lucky. This is a scam and a half.

• Lisa D Green Aug 13, 2011

Me neither. My first tip off was that there were no visa or MC logos.

• He
    heathermyralynn Aug 21, 2011

i got a card in the mail saying im pproval for aunsecured credit limit .
    i know it was a scam as soon as i look at it
    i never send money to any body with out calling but this card had no phone number on it at all i have been scam befor and its no fun because its like no one can help you
    i went to the police to the courts so i know .all i can say is if you get something in the mail that looks to good look in to it first please .its hard now to get the bills paid the last thing you need right now it to get scam by some ### .

to all of you that did get scam i am sorry because its hard
    some one please come up with something to put a stop to people like that .god be with you

Jacob Leblanc Aug 21, 2011

I just paid $24, 31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34, 26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68, 18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

jaytee64 Nov 11, 2011

Oh yes...thank you so much for your comments. I kind of figured it was a scam of sorts, but I googled it and found your comments and further convinced me not to have anything to do with them. Thanks a million - JT

• Ba
    Barbara Gates Apr 11, 2012

I am so glad I found this site before I made a terrible mistake! Thank you'll for posting ur complaints! I should have known that it was to good to be true!