NCC Business Services, Inc.rude manners of employees

N

NCC Business Services, Inc., in Jacksonville, FL has very rude employees. I know working in the collections arena can be rough at times--especially working with people who have debts go into collections. When I say rude, I'm thinking not compassionate and very cold. They show no flexibility even when a call is placed in advanced. I made a statistical error in mentioning that I was considering bankruptcy--which didn't help matters. They are now considering me a no-contact client. I just tried to call and was hung up on--I wanted to make different payment arrangements on assignment from financial counseling, not bankruptcy. May try again another time.

I would appreciate contact from you--especially if you have any suggestions that might work in my case--or any questions for clarifications.

My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com

thanks!

• Sh
    Sheepy Apr 13, 2011

I agree, this company's employees practically cold-calling at odd hours (weekends and before 9am) is absolutely horrendous. They insisted I was some person I was not, started calling me repeatedly and also calling my family! If you receive calls from these people I suggest that you hang up on the person calling you (who is probably being very aggressive and rude) and then call the number back and speak to the manager. If you're in the same situation I was, this was the only way I could get them to remove my number and my family's numbers from their system.

-John