National ProcessingScam and cheating

B

This company has called me continuously at my place of employment and home stating that they are going to file legal action against me. They give the wrong SS#, state that I owe BMG money and now have called my sister and stated that I have committed fraud with a Credit Card.

At one point I told the Middle Eastern man who calls himself Jeff or whatever the name of the day is that he needed to stop calling me. His reply was this, 'Listen lady, I'll call you every minute of everyday and there is nothing you can do about it.' I reported this to the FBI but heard nothing back.

Today I called their number and a female AlKaeida answered by saying, 'May I help you.' She gave me the name of her company but wanted me to give her the phone number where I had been called by them. She couldn't find where anyone had called me and then put me on hold and hung up. These people are scary and no one will help me. What can I do.

This needs to stop immediately. I am now contacting the FTC, the FBI and the State of New York that houses these terrorists. I feel threatened.

More National Processing Complaints & Reviews