Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about M.O.R.E Inc.

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for M.O.R.E Inc.. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with M.O.R.E Inc..

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used M.O.R.E Inc.'s products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with M.O.R.E Inc., or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with M.O.R.E Inc.. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
T
1:45 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

M.O.R.E. Inc. is a company based in Goessel, KS that promises large monthly incomes to people who purchase their systems that are used on the internet and through direct mail. They claim that people make $10, 000 in their first week without knowing anything about how to make it work. Many of their programs are touted as being self generating and requiring...

Read full review of M.O.R.E Inc.
ComplaintsBoard
O
8:29 am EST

M.O.R.E Inc. Bad service

This company has been scamming customers

since 1988. My one year journey began on September.7, 07 in response to a

deceiving 32 page report for a new

pilot program that they were starting

by the name of "We Do It All For You

Advertising & Management Services" with

the potential to earn large weekly

checks. Their sales materials was so

convincing that I made a comittment for

one year. One year forward Sept.08, I

have received two monthly checks in the

amounts of $14.62 each. There were

never any weekly as per their sales

materials.

What is missing in their sales

materials is how many mailings they are

doing on your behalf. Alot of hype and

empty promises for a program that is

not working. To date I have lost $2, 000

and am seeking monetary compensation.

Further research has indicated many

complaints about this company from the

BBB of Kansas which has 70+ complaints

S
Sophie2958
, US
Oct 21, 2023 2:10 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

After reading these reviews, I am upset at myself. I never get involved in any program until I actively research the program and the person behind it. I have been receiving mail and calls from this man for many years and was never interested until recently. I've spent 250 thus far. I hope I can recover that back. I will place a complaint with the BBB in Kansas and the attorney General of that state. I've already blocked my cards and will reach out to my bank and my credit card companies to cancel my cards and get new ones. I never gave them my bank account just a debit. Lesson learned.

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer