National Motor Museum MintSo pissed

I ordered 3 sets of the1948 @1956 ford pickup for the total of 30.00 When my order came in the mail I was charged 30.00 PLUS 72.65 FOR SHIPPING CHARGES .How do they get away with this??? I would think that this would be against the law.BUT they don, t tell you the shipping charges so I guess they can get away with it. It is so SAD to know there are so many dishonest and GREEDY PEOPLE in the world!!! I have really learnt a lesson in ordering off of the T.V. SO PISSED!