Nail PalaceCharged me for $3k plus

U Sep 29, 2020

I want to complaint about nail palace tampines
Hi,
I went to nail palace sometime early this year. I heard of good reviews so I decided to try on my own. I went there the stuff help me out so she mention I had fungus after cleaning my toe, at first cleaning it's just $170.00 then she mention to remove the fungus roughly about $600 plus the one of the staff went to take calculator and they count for 6 sessions about $3k. I was speechless and shocked. Are you suppose to follow the company prices on the website. There were about 5 staff on that they. They were looking at each other and they kept on increasing the price. They only mention to add 12 session about $5k plus. I was super pissed off with the staffs. One of the staff mention to do settlement for the $3k amount I kept on refusing but they keep on demamding about 5 staff on that day. I was super pissed with them. They were forcing me to pay highest price which is $5k plus then I refuse they push to $3k and demand that is good and etc. Now I want to cancel the amount that is charged on my card that is the $3k plus and I am only going to pay for what I use on that day. I only went there onces. They keep on forcing to pay a higher price I was super shocked.
The staff went to uob with my card and I am not happy about it. They told uob staff to do settlement for $3k plus. Now I demand a refund or void the transaction and I only pay for what I use on that day.
I sent an email to the customer service but no respond.

RESOLVED

It is not resolved. I am still not happy with the service and the staff did not provide any alternative also. So which part is resolved.

• Nail Palace's response · Oct 02, 2020

Dear Umairah,

Thank you for taking time to feedback to us, alerting us of the problem you faced. We are sorry that you have encountered such an upset experience.

Kindly note that we have received your email and will contact you from there. We will get back to you within 7-14 working days after investigation.

We appreciate your kind understanding in this matter, thank you.

• Updated by Umairahmarican · Oct 23, 2020

The email i received wasn't statisfactory. They forced to sign the package of $3k plus using my UOB card. I went to NAIL PALACE TAMPINES only once and I had a horrible experiences and I hope no one else will encounter this. The staff were so unprofessional and insufficient. Total they require me to go for 6 session after 1 horrible experience I am not going there anymore. I am also going to tell my family and friends to not visit NAIL PALACE as the place is scamming the customers there. Now the amount for $3k is charge in installment and I had to pay installment for 12 month. Per month I have to pay $256.36 to the poor service that I didn't
    use. I find that NAIL PALACE is a fraud. I demand a refund but the staff mention you sign the terms and agreement so they can't refund. If I am paying for the service I didn't use why can't they refund back to me! NAIL PALACE IS A SCAM!!! I am super pissed with them.

• Updated by Umairahmarican · Oct 23, 2020

How could you put as resolved as there is no alternative. It wasn't resolved at all. NAIL PALACE JUST SCAM CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR MONEY. please be careful all.

• Mi
    MissyF Aug 15, 2021

Looking at the complaints already posted, I'm not sure if you will even take my complaint seriously. I went to the outlet at Eastpoint 2 years ago. I just wanted a relaxing 1 hour of meni and pedi. In the end, I was flanked by about 3 of your staff, one armed with a calculator, forcing me to buy a package. I told them no REPEATEDLY but they kept pushing and pushing and I really just wanted to get up and leave at that very moment. The whole time, they looked annoyed with me for saying No. I kept wishing the session would end soon so I could leave.

And today I went there with my sisters in law and I was hoping things would have improved. I didn't do any of the services, just waited for my sisters in law. And true enough, they recieved the same treatment. Continued pushing to buy the package despite my sisters in law saying no repeatedly.

Please know that this makes for a very very very stressful experience when people want to just relax. Perhaps their basic pay is so low that they become overly hard up for commissions? Anyway, I hope you give this feedback to them. After what I saw today, I don't think I'll be returning to Nail Palace to get my nails done.