MySleepingTabs.com Logo

MySleepingTabs.com

Having problems with MySleepingTabs.com?

MySleepingTabs.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2018. The latest review Best blues was posted on Sep 12, 2021. The latest complaint Do not buy from this company loyalty means nothing was resolved on Jun 25, 2021. MySleepingTabs.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 15 reviews. MySleepingTabs.com has resolved 4 complaints.

MySleepingTabs.com Customer Service Contacts

19 Oakhall Court / Oakhall Drive
Sunbury-on-Thames
United Kingdom - TW167LE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MySleepingTabs.com Customer Service. Initial MySleepingTabs.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MySleepingTabs.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MySleepingTabs.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MySleepingTabs.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MySleepingTabs.com Complaints & Reviews

MySleepingTabs.comBest blues

Hi, I miss you ed, used to buy Martin Dow or prodes or similar Valiums from you, they were great blues, I miss buying from you because I totally trust you, ed was great quick delivery and always a tracking number, loved your product. Plenty of communication, now he ignores me, no emails after I leave him phone message and emails, this isn't a complaint as such, but now you just ignore me, hope your ok, kind regards Tina Deeks

MySleepingTabs.comOrder #4090

Placed order# 4090
    $603.40
    Via BTC late June 2021
    I have sent dozens of emails w screenshots of transaction
    I have received nothing
    Nor a reply .
    Have order several times this year
    No problem
    They turn scammers overnight ?
    I understand they changed management
    This company was the best
    Excellent customer service
    What happened
    No more telegram advertisement.
    It's like they are dead in the water .
    I'd like to receive my order#4090
    Sent alot of money via BTC to them
    Over this past year
    No issues ?
    Busted ? Turned scammers?
    Idk
    No reply from dozens of emails kindly asking for some sort of reply.
    I got nothing to the point I thought something was wrong w my server.
    But from this complaint center
    I see I am not the only one.

MySleepingTabs.comNever received order

Order # 4470, was paid for on July 13th. After several email attempts on various dates, checking on status of order. I have not received any sort of correspondence providing status of my order. Nor if any attempt is going to be made to deliver the order or provide a full refund.

Very disappointed.
      Johanna C

MySleepingTabs.comDelivery/items not received

Ordered in June 22nd. Quick to take money but no response back since I sent the money.
        I only got "thanks for this"

I have emailed about 10 times and each email has been ignored. I've emailed Ed directly, again ignored. I have whatsapped Ed, only 1 tick, whatsapp called him, ignored.
        I have no clue what else to do. I know the postage comes from leabridge road and not far from me so must be around my area.
        All I want is what I ordered and a reply on when they will arrive. It's not that hard.

Please can this be resolved or I'll have to think about taking further action. I've used Ed so many times and recommend loads of friends so this is like a kick in the teeth for me

MySleepingTabs.comOrder no 4005

Hi
          I paid for an order ref 4005 on 22nd June 2021 and sent proof of payment.

Since then I have been totally ignored on every email sent.

They took my money and sent nothing.

I want a refund or my order sent

Some kind of contact from them would be nice

Absolutely disgusted with this company

Regards

Tony Coppinger

Order no 4005

MySleepingTabs.comDo not buy from this company loyalty means nothing

After having a good relationship with good products from Ed - xanax 2mg, I was sent two 50 tablet batches of fake xanax.

No idea what was in them but after trying more than enough I was not going to poison my body with whatever Ed sent.

I was then told give my team time...weeks go by and to be fair I wrote ed and his team off. Very annoyed at losing over £160 and being sent fake xanax. Then last week I get a message out of the blue saying he has sourced me "good" xanax...this is at least 6 weeks later ..Guess what...7 days later still nothing and he has turned his phone off or barred me. So much for loyalty...check my good reviews for him. Don't buy from this person. He knew what I was sent the last 2 times were fake but hey sent them anyway. Scammer Ed

Done

• Updated by Bennyhill39 · Jun 30, 2021

When I say resolved I mean I have written this company off and Ed. 160 down the drain but im not wasting my anymore time on this scammer and his/her "team" . Keep the money seems like you well versed in this practice.

• Je
                Jeremy Rance Jun 29, 2021

Hi

Iv had exactly the same experience, 4 years of great service and now after paying £170 ref 4013 my emails, 7 so far have been ignored, as has WhatsApp messages and phone calls
                Iv never had a problem before . A simple explanation like a delay would be nice but absolutely nothing
                Fail to understand how a good reliable seller turns like this
                I think I will contact my bank and his HSBC Did you get anything in the end or any luck finding a new responsible seller?
                Thanks
                Jeremy

MySleepingTabs.comNever received orders

I placed 2 orders in february and never received them. I've been back and forth with customer support for 3 months, now they stopped responding. I emailed them screenshots of the orders and me paying for them and still nothing. I got an email from support stating what I ordered wasn't in stock. The items were in stock when I ordered them and they're showing in stock now.

MySleepingTabs.comXanax

I was sent fake, pressed pills. When I asked for their refund policy they directed me to their terms and conditions and assured me this could be resolved. I asked for their return address as I am fully within my rights to seek a refund and return their dodgy pills to them. They are now not replying to my emails. Do not buy anything from this "business". "Ed Anderson" is a scammer and will send you fake pills and take your money.

• MySleepingTabs.com's response · May 01, 2021

Hi,

firslty we do not send fake medicines. Secondly, we are replying everyone So you seem to be someone from our competitors, if not share your order ID and get back to us on emial.

• Je
                    Jeremy Rance Jun 30, 2021

Ed

At the moment you are ignoring all contact and emails that have been paid for
                    Order 4013
                    What’s happened?? Used to be such a good
                    Site
                    Jeremy

MySleepingTabs.comPills

Please save your money and don't order from this site, "Ed" will get in touch usually with a different bank account each time because they keep getting closed for fraud.
                  He asks for screenshots of the payments, like a business wouldn't know the money going into their account with the order number attached.
                  He refuses to answer on WhatsApp until you start to complain, he will say "they" are processing your order but no.
                  The site is a con, pure and simple, they have been terminated from trustpilot and the "reviews" on their site are fake, posted none other than by "Ed" himself. Don't believe me? Try posting a review on their Review site on their own web page. It won't show. Nothing but outstanding reviews... Yeah right.
                  As I say, DO NOT PAY THIS CONMAN ANY MONEY.
                  Ive been in touch with Cashplus, his current business account that he's using but he'll probably just close it and start another.

RESOLVED

After a chat with Ed, these were received on the Friday, ordered on the Monday. Although it took a lot of complaining and threatening to go to his bank, he sent on Thursday and I received my email with tracking number. The Doctor Watson (by Roche) Valium are the bomb but I'd be very wary about ordering again.

MySleepingTabs.comtablets

The tablets they provide have far less of the quantity they claim is in them. When you try and speak to 'Ed Anderson' as if that's his real name, he accuses you of being a scammer and says he will add you to the scammer list.

The fact that he has a list says an awful lot about his fake tablets.

He is rude, obnoxious and I feel sorry for anyone who buys anything off of him.

MySleepingTabs.comorder of 100 valiums

Hello, I placed an order for 100 Valiums on 1st April and sent £100 by BACS transfer to bank acc : Bank: Halifax Name: Paul Shaw Account: [protected] Sort Code:11 64 34 on the same day. I still haven't received my order and Ed Anderson is not replying to any of my mails. I know my rights under the consumer rights act 2015 and have plenty of email evidence to prove that this agreement is genuine and that I sent the money in good faith, I will take this further and will not rest until I either have many product or my money back. Order number was 6229 - I await your reply!!
                      Helena

Apr 06, 2019

MySleepingTabs.com — medicine

I placed an order for £210 worth of diazepam in October 2018. The order never arrived. Chasing him up twice...

MySleepingTabs.com — actually righting a huge wrong

I placed 2 orders at the same time -one from above company and 1 from abroadpharma.com. Abroad never came ...

MySleepingTabs.com — service and owner - naumann siddiqui and wife nadia

She goes by khan and I have a picture he even sent me which I will attach not only did he steal y west union...

MySleepingTabs.com — meds

I paid 100£ to Ed Anderson last year and to my knowledge he was a scammer I found out after when it was too...