• To
    toddandsusierose May 03, 2011

i was charged and did not authorize $35.95 was deducted from my bank acct. my computer was being repaired when this was deducted from my acct.

• Ha
    Harold Rowett May 13, 2010

I wount the amount of 54.99 taking off card i did not ? I renewal was for 49.99.

• Te
    terry bell Feb 01, 2010

i had 47.00 taken out in december, then 77.00 again in january. cannot afford this, please refund the last amount. thankyou terry bell

• Co
    coats, marsha Dec 16, 2009

I was charged 77.98 on my Master Card without ordering whatever this is???
    I am furious to say the least. Stop this scammer or who or whatever they are!!!
    My gosh, how sorry can people get!!! What is DRI*SYMANTEC ANYWAY???
    THANK YOU, MARSHA COATS MY EMAIL IS [email protected] if anyone at all can help me I would be grateful.

• En

TRASPASO DEUDA NACIONAL : 0, 00 <br />
    DEUDA TOTAL : 30, 00 <br />
    PAGAR HASTA : 10/11/2009<br />
    <br />
    N° de Referencia Fecha Descripción Ciudad País Monto Moneda de Origen Monto (US$) <br />
    TOTAL DE PAGOS - 209, 85 <br />
    <br />
    0710 ACV50000099405020945500 07/10 PAGO POR TRANSFER 0000 0, 00 - 209, 85 <br />
    TOTAL DE COMPRAS 239, 85 <br />
    <br />
    2409 24692169266000631849838 23/09 DRI*Symantec 5734myord.com/sy US 209, 85 209, 85 <br />
    1910 24492159291849597528451 18/10 7TRAVELSOLU [protected] US 30, 00 30, 00 <br />
    My name is Enzo Molina. I pay this but they sent nothing<br />
    My email is [email protected]

• Up
    Upset - Canada Nov 24, 2009

Myord.com is a fraud, beware of this company. Operates as "Digital River" and is billing credit card accounts with invoices that are not authorized.

• Mi
    Mitchell P. Huntsberry Nov 04, 2009

On 9/28/2009 I ordered an extra 25 gb.of on line storage that cost a total of $69.98.Then on 10/18/2009 I was charged a second time for $69.99.What is up with this?I will tell my Mastercard to refuse to pay this second charge.if this is a monthly charge for the back-up space I am going to cancel it immediately.

• Yv
    Yvonne Ben Sep 17, 2009

I placed an order of Norton Security, but did not receive it.
    Yvonne

• Sh
    sheryll chicano May 14, 2009

you guys charge me to my credit card$49.99 but i dint order to your company

• Il
    ILA LITTLE Apr 24, 2009

I JUST RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND I WAS CHARGED 92.72 FOR NORTON 360 AQND I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THIS AND I DONT WANT IT AS I HAVE MY OWN PROTECTION. I WANT THIS CHARGED REMOVED FROM MY ACCOUNT AS I HAVE TALK WITH THE CARD COMPANY AND THEY TOLD ME TO SEE WHAT I COULD DO ABOUT THIS FIRST. AND IF ITS NOT LOOKED AFTER THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WITH FRAUD.

YOURS TRULY
    ILA LITTLE
    109 PARK STREET
    WALLACEBURG ONTARIO
    N8A-2B6
    [protected]

• To
    Tonya Mar 08, 2009

I have a charge of 44.95 for something that i did not order. I order an antivirus and was charged for this but did not authorize another charge.
    I need to know what is going to be done about this. I have already been in contact with the better business bureau

• St
    Stacey Crawford Feb 27, 2009

I bought Norton for my daughters computer, now i see Myrod and Norton are both charging me for the same product. I did not authorize this company to withdraw money from my account

• Va
    van hoang le Feb 09, 2009

I PURCHASE 1 DRI TREN FOR #23.75 ON 12-24-2008 AND I RECIEVED THE SECOND CHARGE FOR #49.99. WOULD YOU PLEASE TAKE OFF THE $49.99 FOR ME. THANKS

• Ke
    Keith E. Jan 27, 2009

This is directed to Symantec. I was billed twice for the Norton 360. upgrade in the amount of 69.98. Please remove one of the charges. Date of the double charges occured on 01/02.09.

• Da
    David L Huston Nov 28, 2008

I ordered renewal on 10/1/08 and my card was charged $69.99 and the next day my card was charged $64.19. I called Symantec the day after I received my statement and so far all I has received is the GREAT run around.

• Mi
    Mildred Clifford Nov 22, 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

I believe I agreed to pay 39.99 for a years protection from Norton. I am more than willing to pay the amount agreed upon. I have no idea however why I was charged an additional 69.98. Until I am informed as to why I was charged this additonal amount I do not feel comfortable in paying it. Please contact me via E-mail and advise me of the situation as soon as possible.

• Pa
    Paul George Jr Nov 20, 2008

i purchased e-scan for windows 11/05/2008 but the software did not download on my computer so i return software on web site but i never received my money back to my visa card or account. I purchased another software called Deluxe Shield 2009 that downloaded to my computer, so please return my purchased money back to my visa card account. My phone number is [protected] my old number was [protected], i am in Anchorage, Alaska, e-mail is [email protected]

• Cl
    Clayshia A Willis Nov 07, 2008

This is my third attempt to have you correct the double charge of my MasterCard account in the amount of $69.98 x 2, on July 26th, 2008. I had wanted your service but not to be over charged. Since there doesn't seem to be a way to contact you by phone or mail, I am at a loss as to what I should do. Please contact me by e-mail and help me resolve this issue.

• Am
    amy henson Oct 28, 2008

i did not order anything from this place but my credit card was debited. i am going to start legal action towards this company. I dont even know what this is for???

• Ad
    Adam Maass Oct 20, 2008

I Had $38.52 taken out of my bank account for something I never ordered. I have no idea what it was for and the search on the transaction led me here.

• Le
    leander klein Oct 20, 2008

I have two charges to my mastercard, one on [protected] and one [protected]. The first for 69.98 and the
    second for 49.99. The second was applied in error and this charge will not be paid by mastercard as
    I am canceling that amount from my payment.
    When I applied on [protected] I did not get comfirmation so I assumed that it did not "work" so five
    days later I applied again. This was for the same computer so the second is not needed.

• Fl
    Florence Hagstrom Oct 12, 2008

I have been charges twice for $53.24. I have Norton anti-Virus they charged me on my Dicover card for $53.24 and the same day Dri*Symantiec Charged my Visa card $53.24. I did not order that from them. Would you please give me a credit on my visa card or I will have to dispute this further

Mary L. Bope Oct 02, 2008

I had to remove Norton Anti-Virus from my computer in order to install a new HP printer. I'm informed I can now re-install the anti-virus. How do I do that?

• Gw
    Gwen Chamberlain Sep 22, 2008

Have been unable to use service. Will NOT pay visa chg. of 5 6

.98. Please issue crso I do not have to take further action. GRC

joan braun Sep 16, 2008

I received a charge of $49.99 on my AAA Visa on 9/2/08. I did not order the dri symantec hp cpc that they said I did. Have notifierd AAA of the scam.

• Da
    David Coleman Sep 12, 2008

I don't know how this company is never hear of them. They took money from my bank account for unknown reasons. It's fraudulent I'm upset time are hard out hear i don't need someone taking my money.

• Vi
    Vickie Aug 25, 2008

Where in the hell is the product that I ordered. They claim to enroll you into the nroten protection and it is not on my computer at all. I am pissed and will call to find out if I will be taking this matter to court.

• Ji
    Jimmie King Aug 15, 2008

I am having problems on HSBC Credit Card, seems to be a number of Purchases I DID NOT Purchase. Amazing how I was called some days two and three times wanting me to buy Insurance on my Card, I ended-up telling them not to call me again, that's it. Well guess what up and Happened on my HSBC Credit Card, I up and received a number of Purchases on my Card I DID NOT MAKE.

Amazing how they found some on their own and dropped them, yet kept one from one of the same places and promised me they would drop it TWICE and yet haven't. They are still drawing Interrest on that amount. One of those items is easy for them to find out who is the problem, because they dropped one for $89.00 on their own paid to AUTOTRADER.COM which they told me was on my Card and they had taken it off because it was a NO NO. But yet one to AUTOTRADER.COM for $44.00 is still charged to my Card. Now this is simple, they just check the AD and get the Phone Number of that seller from his or her ad.

What is sad, there is a $5.00 to OBAMA ONLINE BACKUP IL. The problems being, I won't let that ---- Obama pet my Dog, so I sure didn't send him $5.00 on my HSBC Card on 7/9

I have Nortan and don't recall when I purchased it, but I have a $77.44 Charge on my HSBC Card dated 4/16 with DRI Symantec HP CPC @www.myord.com MNMN
    And on my WaMu Card I have a $77.44 charge dated 5/20 through DRI SONIC SOLUTIONS Order Find.com MN

I just want to find out who it is and I'll handle the problem my self and the Law and Courts won't have to spend their time and Tax Payers money messing with whoever. I mean at my age, what do I have to lose, a few years, big deal.

• St
    Stuart Tibbs Aug 06, 2008

I paid for Norton antivirus, on 9/7/08 on my VISA card, but I still do not receive any protection. Could you please refund my VISA card for £52.98p please.

Yours sincerly Stuart Tibbs.

• Ve
    velma bennett Jul 30, 2008

correction this product has NOT BEEN VERY HELPFUL FOR MY COMPUTER VELMA BENNETT

• Ve
    velma bennett Jul 30, 2008

MY Norton Antivirus was charged on 6/13/08 for the amount of $69.98 AND i AM VERY DISPLEASED. I get more viruses than I ever did. This product have been very helpful for my computer. I thought I would atleast get a CD. Please refund my money. I have done business with your company before, but this time I am not satisfied. Velma Bennett

JAMES STAEHLER Jul 25, 2008

I paid for your service on5/29 on my Master Card. I still have not received new updates and am still being told that I have not paid. Please correct the problem.Thank You, Jim Staehler.

• El
    Elaine Jul 25, 2008

I have a $59.99 charge on my checking acct. from DRI Symantec? What is it for? I didn't order anything from Symantec...

Anna Lael Jul 24, 2008

I renwed my norton antivirus and charged it on a visa for 39.99
    got the bill & paid it.Now today got a bill from the visa card they have on my account and I am charged again for 39.99.I think Norton automatic renewed it again . They do have on it that I have 712 days left but I really just want it for a year. Can I get a credit to my credit card. Anna Lael

• Ni
    Nicolas Rivera Jul 23, 2008

I PLACE AN ORDER FOR THE NORTON ANTIVIRUS FOR $39.99 FOR 2008. ON MY CARD STATEMENT I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THAT AMOUNT TWICE. WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THAT CHARGE.
    I WANT THAT TO BE CANCELLED AND A REFUND ISSUE TO MY CARD.
    I JUST WANT ONE ORDER NOT TWO.
    NICOLAS RIVERA

• Ke
    KENNETH MCCUTCHEON Jul 15, 2008

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY MY SAMS CLUB DISCOVER CARD WAS CHARGED TWO TIMES IN THE AMOUNT OF 2201.96 ON 6/16/08 AND 67.84 ON 6/16/08. I DON'T KNOW WHAT 9IS GOIUNG ON BEFORE I PAY THIS, WHICH I DON'T REALLY NTHINK THAT I'M GOING TO DO.

• Rg
    R Gates Jul 12, 2008

My credit card details were stolen after ordering norton from myord. Lost £14oo.

• Ba
    barbara smith Jul 12, 2008

I did order Norton on my visa card but it want down load without trying to recharge me again. The charge has already gone thru my bank. Will you please tell me how to get this to download or credit my visa back again. Thank you Barbara Smith

• Me
    Meryl Bromley Jun 19, 2008

www.myord.comMN charged 39.99 to my master card. I did not order this product.