MyHeritage / zero customer support
I have done my DNA, as has my brother, and so I bought 4 DNA kits for my wife, her mother, and my own parents.
When I registered myself I went online to create an account which is fine as I am familiar with IT. I want to know the best way to set up my parents accounts so we have all the results together. My parents are 86 and 93 and my Mother in Law is 78. They do not use mobiles, computers, email etc so cannot set up an account.
I would like to SPEAK to a HUMAN about this issue, but there is NO WAY to do so. Calling up the only available number [protected]) leads me into an endless series of automated options, none of which lead me to a HUMAN BEING. I am now getting to the end of my tether on this whole thing.
What number can I call to get some actual customer support? How can I actually speak to someone?
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys 
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- MyHeritage - monthly payments