MyHeritage / zero customer support

21 Lauderdale Mansions, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have done my DNA, as has my brother, and so I bought 4 DNA kits for my wife, her mother, and my own parents.

When I registered myself I went online to create an account which is fine as I am familiar with IT. I want to know the best way to set up my parents accounts so we have all the results together. My parents are 86 and 93 and my Mother in Law is 78. They do not use mobiles, computers, email etc so cannot set up an account.

I would like to SPEAK to a HUMAN about this issue, but there is NO WAY to do so. Calling up the only available number [protected]) leads me into an endless series of automated options, none of which lead me to a HUMAN BEING. I am now getting to the end of my tether on this whole thing.

What number can I call to get some actual customer support? How can I actually speak to someone?

An
Jul 10, 2019

Comments

• Ka
      Jul 12, 2019

Dear MyHeritage Member,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having when attempting to reach customer support.

To clarify, you can view our support phone numbers by clicking here: https://bit.ly/2skhBYv

In your case, I would recommend that you manage all four DNA Kits. You would activate the DNA kits yourself and you will be the one to receive the results to your MyHeritage account. To learn more about DNA Activation, please click here: https://bit.ly/2JjLHTN

If you have any further questions, please email me directly anytime at kayleigh.vipsupport @ myheritage.com (the email address should be without spaces before and after the AT "@") so I may assist you with this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,