My Homework HelpFraud/Scam

This guy is a thief. Not only was my assignment done wrong 3 separate times, I never got a final product. Now he is hassling me for a refund and asking for university information. WHY do they need this for a refund? I have heard they blackmail when it comes to this and now I am going through the same thing. Spent almost $300 and this is where I'm at now.
DO NOT risk it with the guys. I don't care how desparate you are. Use a tutor or online service like chegg for help. You'll end up spending less money and less time worrying.

RESOLVED