MWEB.co.zaCustomer service of mweb

M Sep 10, 2020

Mweb's customer service has been absolutely disgusting. We recently moved to a different home and requested for our line to be transferred. It was arranged and scheduled but on the day no one showed up. We tried to contact them for over a week. When we eventually got through we were transferred 8 times and after 55 minutes we gave up. We tried again the next week and immediately told the agent we were very unhappy with the service and warned them that we want immediate help. We were then transferred and the line was cut. Eventually after waiting for 2 week we eventually got the line installed, only to have the connection go dead less that a week later. We again struggled to contact them and every time we spoke to an agent they informed us that the whole area was down and that they were working on it. We explained that all our neighbours still had connection and they too were with Mweb. Eventually someone at Mweb listened to us on the 4th call and said they will take up to 10 days. Not only has their customer support been incredibly rude, their support for a client that has been with them for over 10 years was way below the minimum expectation. I will not recommend Mweb to anyone based on my experience.

• Quannell Johnson Sep 22, 2020

Hello Michelle!

I have reviewed this note about your cable installation with MWEB. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the line installed. Have you waited the ten days for the issue to be resolved? I'm sure you understand that during a global pandemic there are fewer agents available to assist with this type of thing because many are sick!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices