MuSlims4Marriage.comscams!

J Review updated:

This dating website is all about scams — 68% of the profiles are fake. The administrator of the site himself that alooshy guy is a con, he have like 7 fake profiles and will chase basic members with messages to get u to reply and upgrade. Beware of this messages from lebanese girls.

Its all about the $34.95 to upgrade and also its reccuring payment.

• Updated by Akram Chaudhry · Feb 05, 2017

pls why they charge auto from my credit card i have been request for cancel member ships last year dec 2016 why charge in jan 2017 and feb 2017

Regards

Member TalalInnocent45

[email protected]

• Ro
    rosa ghafoor Jan 28, 2008

im merry to a muslim men my husband find awoman on internet side invenezuela without areason he yes say to me idivorsio 3 times and he said that we are divorce now he merry to this other women

• Al
    ALHOCINE Apr 02, 2008

This Muslim Marriage Web Site is the work of a conman !! When I was only a 'guest'I got bombarded with Inbox-messages from very besautiful lebanese girls pretending to fall in love with me at first sight!!! Like a good poor lonely heart of a sucker desperate for love I got lured into upgrading to so called 'SILVER' or 'GOLD' !! and parting with my hard earned cash !!

I then was 'allowed to send messages to my favorites 'Princesses'' I hardly got a reply!!

I only got a few replies from either some poor women desperate to get out of poverty or some kind of young teasers just there having fun!!

Then I got swamped with messages from the website service telling me : ' Your profile was viewed'

What the hell do I care if my profile was viewed or not if the person does NOT even bother to say at least hello ??!!!
    Oh Gosh ! I have never seen such transparent cunning dating website!!

I would therefore warn good people PLEASE do not ever use this website as you will only end up with a heartache !!!

• Wa
    Walid Sinno Dec 24, 2018

@ALHOCINE Same problem. Dispute ur charge as fraudulent and get ur money back.
    This site is not only a fraud, but also people from Africa post exotic ladies as needing love to meet some and request ur email and personal information to steal ur identity for financial fraud. PEOPLE BE VERY VERY CAREFUL . Don’t sign up on this sit e

• Ai
    aicha Apr 06, 2008

marriage

• Mo
    Mohammaed Apr 13, 2008

I'm a member of this site 4 months ago, in the last weeks I have noticed that many HOT girls are sending me some messeges and they are dying to talk with me. At the beging I believe it but after the number of messeges incresed in exceptional way even that I have not uploaded a pic of me!!!

To make up my mind before paying the membership fees I have search the web for any thing suspicious and guess what I have found...I found this.

Guys...girls...I think if we looking for some thing real we need move to some realy service such ad match.com or yahoo.perosonals even I have not subscriped yet but I'm very confidant to do.

Happy love

• Ab
    abuhamad May 20, 2008

i'm complaning about this web some times u cano't sign in way today since morning i'm traiyng to get in but i can't is stuipid please can u upgrade so we can be sure with web,
    thnk you very much.

• Mo
    mohammad shakoor Jun 02, 2008

dear i have to pay a money through western union to get platinum member ship in the Muslims marriage site but today 5 days has left but no response from there . i had to inform them at their given address .
    i had pay 77 us dollar in western union 28.5.2008 now i hopeful that u will reply me as soon as possible .
    i think so this is not professional attitude so pls i hope so u will open my platinum membership.
    i ll wait ur response . thanks

• Us
    username 1218329831975 Jun 06, 2008

I totally agreed with the guy who said " they showered him with messeges from beautiful and sexy lebanese women. I got that too. when I viewed their profiles, it says " seeking guys from 20 - 32" . what the ### on earth you send a messege to an older guy, saying " if you are interested, please leave me a messege"?
    I got at least 5 girls who are in shape, most of them are students_ as the khara administrator- claims. Shame on you 7mar or ja7sheh who exposed her picture with a sexy jeans skirt. All that for the ###en 30 dollars? ai khara 3aleikou w 3ala kol wa7ad yadda3i al Islam . Oh I should write a translation in English: ### on you, whoever claims Islam is his religion and used that to gain poor people's money. Moreover, This Khara site will not even allow you to delete your profile.
    I am serious now: If this khara adminstrator will not add something to click and cancel our profiles, I sware to Allah, I will sue his/her ### and will make a damn big deal out of it. So LAQAD A3THARA MAN ANThAR. ### on this site. and Salam for poor people.

• Ha
    handsome even Jun 12, 2008

i dont want to til something about my self

• Ha

EMAD ELHALIMI AIN BARDA ASTAR RAFSAI TAWNAT

• Ah
    Ahsan Bukhari Aug 20, 2008

Hello

I am a mimber of such site from last few months and wanted to upgrade my membership account last month. I paid the fee as instructed me. But during one month no body reply me against my payment, still waiting for upgration of my account.
    So shame for management that they do not reply me against my many mails.
    I am highly confused about this set-up.
    I do not know what is the reason of no reply by the management after me so many my mails.
    I do not know in which form i can forward my complant for that metter.
    Thanks

Still waiting for positive reply
    Ahsan Bukhari

• Pe
    Pervez Hussain Aug 23, 2008

Its a scamm site!!! Beware as I also got messages and joined only to find no reply specially due to the fact that they were supposed be from London!!!

Do not fall into the trap!!!

• Om
    Omar Aug 25, 2008

Hi

its true www, muslims4marriage.com has alot of fraud within it as I too got bombarded with messages and many from the same girl etc. I then upgraded and replied, only getting few replies to no future. Many of the girls using USA in their content or origin of stay are mostly nigerian as I have some good ways of catching them out. One is add them to another msn or yahoo account and pretend you spoke a month or so ago and they gave you their email. Also question them about things that they already told you on your other id etc. All of them will come down to you sending them some money to help a family member in hospital or other lie. Or they may ask you to come over and meet them so be careful. If the girl casnt text or call you regulary as a 2 way thing, then she is a fraud. Pass on the messages and remember be careful as a small percentage on these sites are real. Regards Omar

• Am
    amoramor Sep 13, 2008

yes you are correct, most woman dont even have phots with the same profile discription wanting knight on a shinning horse, and wanting to marry a man who respect or tret the woman like she deserved to be treated.
    99% of the woman dont have photos so how the hell you r suppose to belive and talk to a gohst,
    there are also so many black woman from nigeria putting fake photos and profiling them self from USA and actually living in nigeria saying their mohter die and father bring them back to nigeria or my fater live 20/30 million dollars in foreign bank ans sosssososososososososososososo
    its just a big scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    be ware
    b9d6e

• Mu
    muftahu Oct 03, 2008

i ageed

• Tn
    TN Oct 04, 2008

Total ripoff! If I knew how to get a hold of this guy, I would go down to Atlanta and show him how an arab that steals from others is treated.

• Mr
    mraz60 Oct 05, 2008

the site not open

• Me
    Mehedi hasan Nov 01, 2008

Hi, My name is Mehedi.

• As
    asmeri Nov 13, 2008

hello, i am new here, just trying to experience something interesting and refreshening. thank you

maazouzi Feb 16, 2009

eune Homme, célibataire, libre, situation stable, motivé, qui aime la vie, qui a la tête sur les épaules, qui aime sortir, compréhensif, à l'écoute des gens, qui aime voyager, romantique, fidèle, gentil, un peu foufou et simple, SOCIABLE . Si je suis là aujourd'hui, c'est pour chercher mon amour éternel . une femme, compréhensive, féminine, sensuelle, naturelle pour construire une vie de couple harmonieuse dans l'amour, le respect, le partage, la complicité .
    Merci de me contacter sur mon e-mail.: [email protected]
    je vous embrasse
    new skyp farid406 telephon 00213776179021 apl merci Mon amour
    Le temps n'a rien changé, je t'aime,
    Comme au premier jour, premier mot,
    La vie n'est pas toujours la même,
    Parfois le silence et tantôt
    Les éclats de rires s'enchaînent
    Et mes yeux dans tes yeux se noient,
    J'oublie que j'avais de la peine,
    J'oublie pour la millième fois
    Que le ciel est encore triste,
    Que le soleil ne viendra pas.
    Je sais simplement qu'il existe
    Le plus beau cadeau ici bas,
    Ce grand amour que l'on partage,
    Que tu me donnes de ta vie,
    Cette passion qui avec l'âge
    Comme la rose s'embellit.
    Malgré les heurts de nos disputes,
    Malgré les maux de notre vie,
    Je t'aime à la moindre minute,
    Aux moindre pas, aux moindre cris,
    Je t'aime car sans toi j'ignore
    Le parfum amer d'un adieu,
    Parce-que de tes mains tu décores
    Mon corps, mes chemins et mes lieux
    Et même si parfois je sème
    Des éclats de voix un peu sots,
    Le temps n'a rien changé, je t'aime
    Comme au premier jour, premier mot.

majoro4 Feb 23, 2009

Thank you everyone. I was about to join this scam site, but you helped me out. Instead I'll go to yahoo personals.

• Ar
    arab Aug 15, 2009

This alooshy guy's e-mail is [email protected], feel free to swear to him.

The website is hosted with securehost, their abuse contact is [email protected], you can tell them how much you want to ### this aloosh guy. Seriosly, you can file a complaint about this guy, tell them what he is doing (using ther people picture from facebook, twitter etc) creating fake ids...

Umm, this guy has a fake blogpost message you can fin it at http://datinguae.blogspot.com/, read and laugh! and see how he steal money and think other people are fool

This guy is also has another website: arab4marriage

Shortly, I want to ### this guy!!!

• Am
    AMINE KAKI Sep 23, 2009

i love you

• Ra
    RAM55 Dec 18, 2009

This Site like all dating sites is a good place to get conned. Most all the ladies photos are fake.Many women especially those from Morocco post many photos under different user names.One woman may have as many as 30 different profiles just waiting for the right sucker. Most of these ladies are Prostitutes trying to hook up with a tourist or businessman that they will hook-up with at a Hotel if the client decides to Visit, say Morocco. In the mean time they are telling some poor suckers on the net how poor their life is, just waiting for the sucker to ask them how he can help them.

• Un
    unique_mtl Apr 10, 2010

You actually can tell they are using bots because when these "girls" send you messages or winks, they normally would have to see your profile first. This should increase the view counter on your profile but it doesn't.

Basically you know it's a bot when someone (who never contacted you before) sends you a message but the view counter on your page doesn't go up.

Avoid it the site. It's run by cons.

• Al
    Ali11111111111111111 Aug 31, 2011

It's a scam site! Stay away. I got a message from this girl in thepicture and she wants to marry me in the first message. That hot chick wants to marry a zombie! My profile picture is of one very ugly guy with half his burned and has almost no nose. If you don't believe me create a free profile, find a picture of one of the ugliest person in the world and make that your profiles picture. Now watch a few days later you get a message or more from hot girls.

satrapi Oct 03, 2011

This website contains mostly fake profiles. As I have seen there, those profiles have either identical self-descriptions like I do find joy in simple things of life, I never forgot who I am, or have only one profile photo. When I registered into this webpage for the first time in 2009 I have been contacted by a US lady with the username ericaasanti. She had put only one photo in her profile. At the beginning of the conversation she seemed to be a very honest girl with serious goals about marriage but just when we started to exchange more photos (she gave me her email address and began chatting there)...she uncovered her real identity. It turned out that this erica is a woman from ghana who went there from US to work for a while as a teacher and that her father died in a car accident and that her mum works as a nurse in the city's hospital. I reported her to administrator. I don't know whether my report has been taken into account since her profile still apeared at the site there.
    Additionally I had three such contacts from US and all them turned out to be from Ghana with only one photo in their profiles. Now that I had an oversight on identifying fake profiles I decided to register again this year. While searching for real profiles I encountered a fake one from United Arab Emirates which made me laugh. I couldn't believe my eyes; Kim Kardashian was in search of a partner.

Definitely I made up my mind that this matrimonail webpage is a fraud so stay away from it.

NICE GUY UK Aug 29, 2012

This is a bogus company, I was asked to email nice girls to lure them into upgrading DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SITE ITS A CON. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THEM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I AM CONTACTING TRADING STANDARDS IN THE UK. AND LUCKILY FOR ME ONE OF THE ADDRESS IS A HOUSE ADDRESS NOT MANY MILES FROM ME. i FULLY INTEND TO SHOVE A HOT POKER UP HIS ###. WRONG GUY TO CON!!! HE WILL PAY DEARLY AND I WILL COLLECT GLADLY.

NICE GUY UK Aug 29, 2012

Ok, so now I've managed to get two address, both in Durham UK. I will take a video cam and post it on Youtube. These Mofos have pissed me off. To be honest losing a few quid living in the UK is not going to break the bank, however, people less fortunate than us, (not that we earn our money easy) I don't want this to happen to anyone again. For that reason, (and to get my money back with interest) I will visit this ### Al Safwat at GLOBAL NETWORK VENTURES LTD, 48 CAUSEY DRIVE KIP HILL STANLEY, CO., DURHAM, DH9 0LW, DURHAM, GREAT BRITAIN (UK) or another address I have which is Global Network Ventures Ltd. | 6 Carr House Mews, Consett, County Durham, DH8 6FD, United Kingdom. To be honest, I very much doubt if any of the two address are his, or he resides there. When he wants payment via Western Union, he asks for it to be sent to Mr. HASSAN ATALLA SAFWAT HASSAN HOSNY, Cairo, Egypt. If I find his associate at these addresses. I will promise to show you a show you'll never forget. If I do find these scam artists, I will post again, and would be happy to collect on your behalf.

Please do not send these people money, in fact, they collect additional revenue from companies advertising on their site, every time you click, they make money. SO DO NOT CLICK ON THEIR SPONSORS. The site itself is a money making site, the site is bought preloaded and the promoter just sits back and makes money. This is not bad, we do business to make money, nothing wrong with that. However scamming is making a fool out of the public. I have had an email saying he asks girls to send emails to guys who are not paid members. SO DO NOT USE THE SITE, WELL USE IT IF YOU WISH. DON'T PART WITH YOUR HARD EARNED CASH!!!

I have requested company information on GLOBAL NETWORK VENTURES LTD, the results, which I will post when I receive them.

NICE GUY UK Aug 31, 2012

titim2010
    najwa2012
    lovislam879
    yassmina1610

ANYONE who has paid membership, please send as many messages as you can to the site members. No doubt some will go to the stupid fake ids, but if you can copy and paste the following as quickly as you can. They might boot you off, hey, you'll lose nothing.

This site is fake, do NOT part with your hard earned cash go to http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wwwmuslims4marriagecom-arizona-c44200.html and check it out for yourself. If you have had similar problems, please help everyone by leaving them a negative feedback on as many sites as possible.

Send this to as many members as you can, remember, they may boot you off.

• Aj
    aj900 Mar 07, 2014

what about www.dubaiexotics2.net...is that fake as well? coz even on that site we need to send money to the same guy in cairo

• Aj
    aj900 Mar 07, 2014

Hi what about www.dubaiexotics2.net ? is that fake as well because even that has the name of the guy in cairo

• Aw
    Awaisch Feb 07, 2015

Hi I'm new here..anyone chat with me

• Ju
    Justis4u Mar 23, 2015

I cancelled my subscription as soon as I registered as I only wanted to be there to reply to some people who had "contacted" me as a free member and I thought it would be rude not to reply. But even after I asked for my profile to be removed, suddenly Muslim4marriage wanted my password so that my profile could not be removed by mistake. I replied to inform them that I want my profile removed and they had my full authority to do it and that they do not need my password to do that as I DO NOT WANT to be on that site. Can you imagine it, I keep getting reminders about renewing my membership months afterwards. Worse is that all those people I tried to send messages to and who never bothered to reply suddenly started trying to contact me. Like someone said up there it is a con and probably sent by the same Alooshybasha guy. What clever Alooshy basha did not know is that I was suspicious right from the start and had cancelled my credit card as soon as I cancelled my subscription. I had used a specific credit card for that purpose. For God's sake, DO NOT GIVE ANY CREDIT CARD DETAILS TO THOSE CON SITES. SINGLE MUSLIM IS NOT DIFFERENT. But you could try NIkahExplorer as you do not have to pay anything to receie or send messages.

• Ps

Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
    Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
    Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: Al Jr.
    Registrant Organization: Global Network Ventures, Ltd.
    Registrant Street: 2 Newton Grange, Toronto, Bishop Auckland
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: Al Jr.
    Admin Organization: Global Network Ventures, Ltd.
    Admin Street: 2 Newton Grange, Toronto, Bishop Auckland
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: [email protected]
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: Al Jr.
    Tech Organization: Global Network Ventures, Ltd.
    Tech Street: 2 Newton Grange, Toronto, Bishop Auckland
    Tech Email: [email protected]
    Name Server: NS.RACKSPACE.COM
    Name Server: NS2.RACKSPACE.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
    Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-04-13T21:00:00Z

• Rt
    rtanveer Sep 14, 2015

I registered with them in a hope of flinging a partner. First of all the remembers are fake. Many women ask for your money. Secondly when you cancel your subscription even according to their term & Conditions they take money from your account.
    They don't confirm your cancellation of account by email so you have to go through time wasting exercise claim your money back. If you need to contact me in this regards please, my email is [email protected]
    Be safe.
    Rana.

• Ez
    ezzz12 Dec 17, 2015

This web site a total scam, messages and likes are auto generated and most profiles are fake. I signed up with a one month one off subscription, only to find out that a monthly recurring was being charged to my credit card, i was not made aware of that. and when i tried to cancel it, i heard not from them. i had to lodge a fraud dispute with paypal to get my money back

• Au
    Auduwa Dec 17, 2015

confirmed a scam, i was tricked, dont even try. they are stupid people destroying the image of islam.

• Au
    Auduwa Dec 17, 2015

Never try this site. its a scam. Nothing is real. Attached is their cover picture.

Samira7 Apr 13, 2016

I was new to the online thing but I was able to meet my fiance last year through this site and now he is getting ready to relocate to my city this month I had a great experience with muslims4marriage.com and I think it is all bout being positive and not getting discouraged in the beginning it was definitely a perk that the membership for women is free but I think I would have paid if I knew I was going to meet such a great muslim guy..
    I couldn't ask for a better outcome

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices