MuSlims4Marriage.comscams!

J

This dating website is all about scams — 68% of the profiles are fake. The administrator of the site himself that alooshy guy is a con, he have like 7 fake profiles and will chase basic members with messages to get u to reply and upgrade. Beware of this messages from lebanese girls.

Its all about the $34.95 to upgrade and also its reccuring payment.

• Updated by Akram Chaudhry · Feb 05, 2017

pls why they charge auto from my credit card i have been request for cancel member ships last year dec 2016 why charge in jan 2017 and feb 2017

Regards

Member TalalInnocent45

[email protected]

• As
    Assim1970 May 10, 2019

I became a paid member only for one month and I have read all the above responses. The new trick they have started is they ask to get verify by giving you a reply from one of the fake members, who will request you that please get verified on //is.id. blah blah, and the site will ask about your credit details to get verified. Thank GOD I refused and the next message I received was abusive ( Stupid, go [censored] yourself and so on ).
    I researched and found that the address they have written in their contact :
    Corporate Info: GLOBAL NETWORK VENTURES LTD.
    6 Carr House Mews Consett, County Durham, DH8 6FD United Kingdom
    +[protected] | [email protected]
    got UK address and the telephone contact number given is +[protected] is a toll-free number from USA/Canada

Whenever I complain them about their e-mail [email protected], I always received a message that they are looking into this matter, but they never came back with any explanation and the members who used abusive language send me messages after complaint( You stupid, verify yourself and shut up- we are Admin).

Their address and telephone number are linked with at least 12 dating sites. The names are underneath,
    1; muslims4Marriage
    8: expatsinglesdating
    9: www.dateuaeladies.net
    10: www.dategulfsingles.com
    11: www.bestqatarsingles.com
    To be honest, I don't know where to report them and shut this site and prevent the peoples whom pictures are on their website who even don't know. This is totally the abuse of the Data protection act and is a criminal offence.

is there anybody there who can give any address to prevent this cybercrime. There must be some government agency who is responsible for safeguard the rights of peoples. ( Financial safeguarding for vulnerable adults ).

I don't know, who these peoples are, from where they are operating but they are operating and ripping off the people's money. People do get their money back in some lucky cases if their bank cooperates with them but most of them do lose money to these rippers.
    Assim .

• Ak
    Akram Chaudhry Nov 12, 2018

Dear sir i have been request for cancel my member ship on dec 2016 so why again they charge for jan &feb 2017

Regrds

TalalInnocent45

e mail [email protected]

• Nu
    Nuri1 Aug 14, 2018

I can't found it any woman from my country so
    I don't want membership and account on this site pls close my account

• Ah
    Ahmad123x Mar 23, 2018

This website is 100 % real. Real old school scammers! Starring from Administrators who use fake profiles to attract basic clients
    + real scammers who would try to catch their victims freely everyday with no features on the site to report them or remove their profiles
    The only thing you can do is blocking them from your own profile...doing this you’ll end up blocking all the ladies profiles

Of course non of these scammers can show herself (or himself) on video calls

If you are already a member ask the girls if they have a working camera and mic 🎤 and wiling to show themselves on video calls.

The most professional scammers on this site will show you a repeated video clips of a girl talking in front of the camera but will tell you that her mic is not working and the connection is so bad that they cannot see you or listen to your voice

Typical old school scammers

• Ze
    Zexon1234 Mar 06, 2018

www.muslims4marriage.com is a scoundrel making money by creating fake profile of their own, even if your subscription has ended they use your email to create your fake profile with slightly different user name of your original one which you are not aware of by using the same email you have registered initially with them. When the subscription is nearing to the end date of your subscription they will send you fake winks and message like, I would love to hear from you, or I would like to get to know your is very common to trap you to pay and continue to subscribe to carry own to reply back and send their fake messages. They make fool of people, most of the girls from which you receive interests and messages to you will not even respond back if you reply back. Its a scam and nothing, just do not get involved your valuable money and time with this scoundrel website.

JohnD4444 Jul 30, 2017

This website is owned by Gulfsinglesdating. Is there anyone who can sue this company? They're based in Atlanta, GA, USA. The address is: 2 Ravinia Dr Ste 500 Atlanta GA [protected] and they also host arabmatchmaking.com. It would be great if someone could shut this scam down so that others don't part with their cash for these scammers.

• Ri
    Rick 222 Jul 16, 2017

90% profiles are fake, how he hell this site is still live, waste of time and money beware they try to steal you personnel Information and details, this site is perfect example of identity theft

• Ah
    Ahmed Rob Jun 28, 2017

Agreed most of the above comments, most of them were asking me for Apple Gift Card.

• Ad
    ADA123 Feb 26, 2017

Total con site full of scammers and the admin are full of #### and I personally think encouraging it. DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY

• Ta
    Taher Hassan Oct 29, 2016

Fake website with scammers. It is a waste of money. I regret to join this website. Please be aware and never upgrade. I was contacted by so many profiles and all are scam with sometime perfect stories. Get out please. I will be calling local police.
    Be aware of fake phone number

• Ri
    Richard78499 Jul 23, 2016

Islam is bulls...hit

sara78 Jun 20, 2016

i was the member of this site, i became familiar with a man, we were being in comunication for about 1 month, he send me very lovely emails, after about 1 month he said he is in a journey and credit card does not work and he wanred me a great amount of money . ofcourse i didnt pay him . beware of this dangerous site, ,

Samira7 Apr 13, 2016

I was new to the online thing but I was able to meet my fiance last year through this site and now he is getting ready to relocate to my city this month I had a great experience with muslims4marriage.com and I think it is all bout being positive and not getting discouraged in the beginning it was definitely a perk that the membership for women is free but I think I would have paid if I knew I was going to meet such a great muslim guy..
    I couldn't ask for a better outcome

• Au
    Auduwa Dec 17, 2015

Never try this site. its a scam. Nothing is real. Attached is their cover picture.

Comments

• Au
    Auduwa Dec 17, 2015

confirmed a scam, i was tricked, dont even try. they are stupid people destroying the image of islam.

• Ez
    ezzz12 Dec 17, 2015

This web site a total scam, messages and likes are auto generated and most profiles are fake. I signed up with a one month one off subscription, only to find out that a monthly recurring was being charged to my credit card, i was not made aware of that. and when i tried to cancel it, i heard not from them. i had to lodge a fraud dispute with paypal to get my money back

• Rt
    rtanveer Sep 14, 2015

I registered with them in a hope of flinging a partner. First of all the remembers are fake. Many women ask for your money. Secondly when you cancel your subscription even according to their term & Conditions they take money from your account.
    They don't confirm your cancellation of account by email so you have to go through time wasting exercise claim your money back. If you need to contact me in this regards please, my email is [email protected]
    Be safe.

Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.[protected]
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
    Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
    Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: Al Jr.
    Registrant Organization: Global Network Ventures, Ltd.
    Registrant Street: 2 Newton Grange, Toronto, Bishop Auckland
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: Al Jr.
    Admin Organization: Global Network Ventures, Ltd.
    Admin Street: 2 Newton Grange, Toronto, Bishop Auckland
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: [email protected]
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: Al Jr.
    Tech Organization: Global Network Ventures, Ltd.
    Tech Street: 2 Newton Grange, Toronto, Bishop Auckland
    Tech Email: [email protected]
    Name Server: NS.RACKSPACE.COM
    Name Server: NS2.RACKSPACE.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
    Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-04-13T21:00:00Z

• Ju
    Justis4u Mar 23, 2015

I cancelled my subscription as soon as I registered as I only wanted to be there to reply to some people who had "contacted" me as a free member and I thought it would be rude not to reply. But even after I asked for my profile to be removed, suddenly Muslim4marriage wanted my password so that my profile could not be removed by mistake. I replied to inform them that I want my profile removed and they had my full authority to do it and that they do not need my password to do that as I DO NOT WANT to be on that site. Can you imagine it, I keep getting reminders about renewing my membership months afterwards. Worse is that all those people I tried to send messages to and who never bothered to reply suddenly started trying to contact me. Like someone said up there it is a con and probably sent by the same Alooshybasha guy. What clever Alooshy basha did not know is that I was suspicious right from the start and had cancelled my credit card as soon as I cancelled my subscription. I had used a specific credit card for that purpose. For God's sake, DO NOT GIVE ANY CREDIT CARD DETAILS TO THOSE CON SITES. SINGLE MUSLIM IS NOT DIFFERENT. But you could try NIkahExplorer as you do not have to pay anything to receie or send messages.

• Aw
    Awaisch Feb 07, 2015

Hi I'm new here..anyone chat with me

• Aj
    aj900 Mar 07, 2014

Hi what about www.dubaiexotics2.net ? is that fake as well because even that has the name of the guy in cairo

• Aj
    aj900 Mar 07, 2014

what about www.dubaiexotics2.net...is that fake as well? coz even on that site we need to send money to the same guy in cairo

NICE GUY UK Aug 31, 2012

titim2010
    najwa2012
    lovislam879
    yassmina1610

ANYONE who has paid membership, please send as many messages as you can to the site members. No doubt some will go to the stupid fake ids, but if you can copy and paste the following as quickly as you can. They might boot you off, hey, you'll lose nothing.

This site is fake, do NOT part with your hard earned cash go to MuSlims4Marriage.com — scams! and check it out for yourself. If you have had similar problems, please help everyone by leaving them a negative feedback on as many sites as possible.

Send this to as many members as you can, remember, they may boot you off.

NICE GUY UK Aug 29, 2012

Ok, so now I've managed to get two address, both in Durham UK. I will take a video cam and post it on Youtube. These Mofos have pissed me off. To be honest losing a few quid living in the UK is not going to break the bank, however, people less fortunate than us, (not that we earn our money easy) I don't want this to happen to anyone again. For that reason, (and to get my money back with interest) I will visit this ### Al Safwat at GLOBAL NETWORK VENTURES LTD, 48 CAUSEY DRIVE KIP HILL STANLEY, CO., DURHAM, DH9 0LW, DURHAM, GREAT BRITAIN (UK) or another address I have which is Global Network Ventures Ltd. | 6 Carr House Mews, Consett, County Durham, DH8 6FD, United Kingdom. To be honest, I very much doubt if any of the two address are his, or he resides there. When he wants payment via Western Union, he asks for it to be sent to Mr. HASSAN ATALLA SAFWAT HASSAN HOSNY, Cairo, Egypt. If I find his associate at these addresses. I will promise to show you a show you'll never forget. If I do find these scam artists, I will post again, and would be happy to collect on your behalf.

Please do not send these people money, in fact, they collect additional revenue from companies advertising on their site, every time you click, they make money. SO DO NOT CLICK ON THEIR SPONSORS. The site itself is a money making site, the site is bought preloaded and the promoter just sits back and makes money. This is not bad, we do business to make money, nothing wrong with that. However scamming is making a fool out of the public. I have had an email saying he asks girls to send emails to guys who are not paid members. SO DO NOT USE THE SITE, WELL USE IT IF YOU WISH. DON'T PART WITH YOUR HARD EARNED CASH!!!

I have requested company information on GLOBAL NETWORK VENTURES LTD, the results, which I will post when I receive them.

NICE GUY UK Aug 29, 2012

This is a bogus company, I was asked to email nice girls to lure them into upgrading DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SITE ITS A CON. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THEM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I AM CONTACTING TRADING STANDARDS IN THE UK. AND LUCKILY FOR ME ONE OF THE ADDRESS IS A HOUSE ADDRESS NOT MANY MILES FROM ME. i FULLY INTEND TO SHOVE A HOT POKER UP HIS ###. WRONG GUY TO CON!!! HE WILL PAY DEARLY AND I WILL COLLECT GLADLY.

satrapi Oct 03, 2011

This website contains mostly fake profiles. As I have seen there, those profiles have either identical self-descriptions like I do find joy in simple things of life, I never forgot who I am, or have only one profile photo. When I registered into this webpage for the first time in 2009 I have been contacted by a US lady with the username ericaasanti. She had put only one photo in her profile. At the beginning of the conversation she seemed to be a very honest girl with serious goals about marriage but just when we started to exchange more photos (she gave me her email address and began chatting there)...she uncovered her real identity. It turned out that this erica is a woman from ghana who went there from US to work for a while as a teacher and that her father died in a car accident and that her mum works as a nurse in the city's hospital. I reported her to administrator. I don't know whether my report has been taken into account since her profile still apeared at the site there.
    Additionally I had three such contacts from US and all them turned out to be from Ghana with only one photo in their profiles. Now that I had an oversight on identifying fake profiles I decided to register again this year. While searching for real profiles I encountered a fake one from United Arab Emirates which made me laugh. I couldn't believe my eyes; Kim Kardashian was in search of a partner.

Definitely I made up my mind that this matrimonail webpage is a fraud so stay away from it.

• Al
    Ali11111111111111111 Aug 31, 2011

It's a scam site! Stay away. I got a message from this girl in thepicture and she wants to marry me in the first message. That hot chick wants to marry a zombie! My profile picture is of one very ugly guy with half his burned and has almost no nose. If you don't believe me create a free profile, find a picture of one of the ugliest person in the world and make that your profiles picture. Now watch a few days later you get a message or more from hot girls.

• Un
    unique_mtl Apr 10, 2010

You actually can tell they are using bots because when these "girls" send you messages or winks, they normally would have to see your profile first. This should increase the view counter on your profile but it doesn't.

Basically you know it's a bot when someone (who never contacted you before) sends you a message but the view counter on your page doesn't go up.

Avoid it the site. It's run by cons.

• Ra
    RAM55 Dec 18, 2009

This Site like all dating sites is a good place to get conned. Most all the ladies photos are fake.Many women especially those from Morocco post many photos under different user names.One woman may have as many as 30 different profiles just waiting for the right sucker. Most of these ladies are Prostitutes trying to hook up with a tourist or businessman that they will hook-up with at a Hotel if the client decides to Visit, say Morocco. In the mean time they are telling some poor suckers on the net how poor their life is, just waiting for the sucker to ask them how he can help them.

• Am
    AMINE KAKI Sep 23, 2009

i love you

• Ar
    arab Aug 15, 2009

This alooshy guy's e-mail is [email protected], feel free to swear to him.

The website is hosted with securehost, their abuse contact is [email protected], you can tell them how much you want to ### this aloosh guy. Seriosly, you can file a complaint about this guy, tell them what he is doing (using ther people picture from facebook, twitter etc) creating fake ids...

Umm, this guy has a fake blogpost message you can fin it at http://datinguae.blogspot.com/, read and laugh! and see how he steal money and think other people are fool

This guy is also has another website: arab4marriage

Shortly, I want to ### this guy!!!

majoro4 Feb 23, 2009

Thank you everyone. I was about to join this scam site, but you helped me out. Instead I'll go to yahoo personals.

maazouzi Feb 16, 2009

eune Homme, célibataire, libre, situation stable, motivé, qui aime la vie, qui a la tête sur les épaules, qui aime sortir, compréhensif, à l'écoute des gens, qui aime voyager, romantique, fidèle, gentil, un peu foufou et simple, SOCIABLE . Si je suis là aujourd'hui, c'est pour chercher mon amour éternel . une femme, compréhensive, féminine, sensuelle, naturelle pour construire une vie de couple harmonieuse dans l'amour, le respect, le partage, la complicité .
    Merci de me contacter sur mon e-mail.: [email protected]
    je vous embrasse
    new skyp farid406 telephon [protected] apl merci Mon amour
    Le temps n'a rien changé, je t'aime,
    Comme au premier jour, premier mot,
    La vie n'est pas toujours la même,
    Parfois le silence et tantôt
    Les éclats de rires s'enchaînent
    Et mes yeux dans tes yeux se noient,
    J'oublie que j'avais de la peine,
    J'oublie pour la millième fois
    Que le ciel est encore triste,
    Que le soleil ne viendra pas.
    Je sais simplement qu'il existe
    Le plus beau cadeau ici bas,
    Ce grand amour que l'on partage,
    Que tu me donnes de ta vie,
    Cette passion qui avec l'âge
    Comme la rose s'embellit.
    Malgré les heurts de nos disputes,
    Malgré les maux de notre vie,
    Je t'aime à la moindre minute,
    Aux moindre pas, aux moindre cris,
    Je t'aime car sans toi j'ignore
    Le parfum amer d'un adieu,
    Parce-que de tes mains tu décores
    Mon corps, mes chemins et mes lieux
    Et même si parfois je sème
    Des éclats de voix un peu sots,
    Le temps n'a rien changé, je t'aime
    Comme au premier jour, premier mot.

• As
    asmeri Nov 13, 2008

hello, i am new here, just trying to experience something interesting and refreshening. thank you

• Me
    Mehedi hasan Nov 01, 2008

Hi, My name is Mehedi.

• Mr
    mraz60 Oct 05, 2008

the site not open

• Tn
    TN Oct 04, 2008

Total ripoff! If I knew how to get a hold of this guy, I would go down to Atlanta and show him how an arab that steals from others is treated.

• Mu
    muftahu Oct 03, 2008

i ageed

• Am
    amoramor Sep 13, 2008

yes you are correct, most woman dont even have phots with the same profile discription wanting knight on a shinning horse, and wanting to marry a man who respect or tret the woman like she deserved to be treated.
    99% of the woman dont have photos so how the hell you r suppose to belive and talk to a gohst,
    there are also so many black woman from nigeria putting fake photos and profiling them self from USA and actually living in nigeria saying their mohter die and father bring them back to nigeria or my fater live 20/30 million dollars in foreign bank ans sosssososososososososososososo
    its just a big scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    be ware
    b9d6e

• Om
    Omar Aug 25, 2008

Hi

its true www, muslims4marriage.com has alot of fraud within it as I too got bombarded with messages and many from the same girl etc. I then upgraded and replied, only getting few replies to no future. Many of the girls using USA in their content or origin of stay are mostly nigerian as I have some good ways of catching them out. One is add them to another msn or yahoo account and pretend you spoke a month or so ago and they gave you their email. Also question them about things that they already told you on your other id etc. All of them will come down to you sending them some money to help a family member in hospital or other lie. Or they may ask you to come over and meet them so be careful. If the girl casnt text or call you regulary as a 2 way thing, then she is a fraud. Pass on the messages and remember be careful as a small percentage on these sites are real. Regards Omar