Resolved Musician's Friend — Scam advertising!
Around the twelve of Dec 2007, my daughter ordered a bass guitar as a gift for me, under the assumption that the advertisement about being delivered before Christmas was true. The item got here a week later after Christmas, and was damaged. I proceed to returned it on the second of January 2008, after getting their authorization and a shipping label.
As of today, January 18, 2008 (it was delivered to them on the 8th according with the UPS tracking document) I have not received the exchange item. We have called twice and there is always some excuse, I have Emailed them and no response at all. I have been a customer of this company for a while, never had a problem before, but it seems that recently no one cares about the people that keeps their business going.
I am not asking for a refund, just for the item to be shipped accordingly, I even authorized the payment of the difference, since I chosen a more expensive one, out of my credit card which they have the number registered. I will appreciate your assistance in contacting these people and help them to see the light, this is not good for their or my business.
More Musician's Friend Complaints & Reviews
- Musician's Friend (www.MusiciansFriend.com) - Incompetent and non-responsive company
- MusiciansFriend.com - Paid twice and they wouldn't refund
- Musician's Friend - Credit Card Fraud
- Musicians Friend - Rip off
- Musician's Friend - Made me very angry
- Musicians Friend - So many things
- Musicians Friend - Customer service
- Musician's Friend - I have not received my order
- Musicians Friend - return order and no refund!!
- Musicians Friend - did not send me the product neither the money back