Motel 6, Lebanon Indiana — room maintenance
I arrived at this Motel 6 on September 6th 2018. Approximately 9:45 pm.
Checked in and went to the room and the light on the left side of bed didn't work to Connie, the clerk on duty, about 11pm.
The bed sheets had stains on them so I couldn't sleep under the covers. Reported that to room attendants the next morning about 7 am.
Checking my bank account via the internet and discovered that the Motel had already took payment after the first day of a 4 night stay.
Can they do that? I thought they took payment at the end of your stay at checkout.
Note: Clerk Connie was a delight to talk to and showed me her notes that she had written down. She did her job well.
On Saturday morning I went down stairs to get some coffee and found none to be had. What? That was about 7:45 am.
I have stayed at Motel 6 and doing business with them for about 30 years and never had I had this happen to me before.
Don't think I'll be back after this.
Disgusted and very disappointed
More Motel 6, Lebanon Indiana Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 Ely - overcharged!!! 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior