Motel 6 — customer service and stay
I was guest August 12th 2018. I paid for two nights. Checked in at 12:47 am. The first room had a non working toilet. I notified the front desk and they switched me rooms later that afternoon. I moved my belongings to the next room and turned the air on and left. CAme back 3 hours later and the room was still hot. I notified the front desk again and asked for some type of compensation back. The worker said to me that I couldn't be refunded anything due to being checked in for 3 hours and that I should've checked and made sure that everything was working before I left. Which I'm not understanding why I'm supposed to be the one to make sure that your hotel is up to par. I explained that that's not my responsibility and that I definitely wanted my money back for the horrible stay and horrendous customer service. Which was also displayed in front of the manager. Then I was told I could get a gift certificate for a free night. Why would I want a gift certificate to a hotel that I pod 2 nights for and had a broken toilet in the first room and and no air on a 96 degree day in the second room. I asked for the corporate number and then moments after was told that I would be refunded in 7-10 days.
This is the motel 6 in Green Bay Wisconsin on Shawano st.
I have never in my life had a hotel experience as bad as this nor have I had staff at a place treat me with such disrespect!
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 Ely - overcharged!!! 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior