Motel 6 at 1027 Apalachee Tall, FL. 32301housekeeper telling hotel staff I came to door naked

P Jan 03, 2019

January 2 a housekeeper knocked on room door 101 after 12pm. I saw who it was from window and then opened the door. She ask me if I needed any room service. I answered only rags and towels. I gave her the dirty ones and she said she would return with clean ones. She came a second time with nly towels. The third time with rags. Later front desk told my husband the housekeeper said I was naked. However; that was a lie. She also stated the housekeeper told a few employees that I was naked and who I was. The housekeeper degraded my character by telling this lie amongst employees that I know and making it seem to my husband that I was naked. The door was open to inches. And I was standing behind the door and not naked. This lie has hurt me and my stay at Motel 6 emotionally with stress. The housekeeper needs to be terminated for such chaos behind a lie.