More4LessDigital.com Logo

More4LessDigital.com

Having problems with More4LessDigital.com?

More4LessDigital.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:30 AM - 3:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with More4LessDigital.com Customer Service. Initial More4LessDigital.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for More4LessDigital.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about More4LessDigital.com. Discuss the issues you have had with More4LessDigital.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

more4lessdigital.comBad service

I have purchased a camera from More4lessdigital website and my order arrived in a timely manner. There were no visible damages and camera looked fine. But when I made a couple of pictures I found out that it wasn't working properly. There was something wrong with the lens, pictures were blurry. I contacted More4lessdigital and they refused to refund or exchange. They said that 7 days already passed and there was nothing they could do.

more4lessdigital.comThe seller really fools people and provided wrong order

I bought camera from the website www.more4lessdigital.com. The rep provided the wrong camera, which was broken as well. I decided to return it, but the rep told me that I would need to pay for the return and the price was rather high. I was shocked that I needed to pay for the mistake, which was done by the seller. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

FrancesOdekirk Dec 04, 2013

Do not buy from this guy!!!

FrancesOdekirk Dec 04, 2013

THIS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH SITE. MORE FOR LESS IS LESS FOR MORE. AVOID!!!

• Ca
        Carnioke Jan 22, 2013

My $450.00 order suddenly became $550.00 which was billed at $630.00 on my VISA. canceld order going to my bank after work. Hope I can get my money back.

• Do
        Dogane Nov 09, 2012

3 weeks ago I ordered a camera. they told the next day that it was on backorder and that it will take 2 weeks for delivery. 3 weeks later I called and they told me, quite rude, that it will take another 3 weeks. I canceled the order.

The only good thing: They had not charged my credit card!

more4lessdigital.comThe customer service is extremely rude and would refuse to give me a refund

I ordered a SILVER Cannon Power Shot Camera for my girlfriend a few weeks before her birthday through this site, More4Less.com. When the camera came in it was NOT silver, it was black. She specifically wanted a silver camera so I called the day I received the item to get a refund and the guy refused to give me a full refund. He said I had to pay $15 shipping and a 15% restocking fee. In the fine print it stated that I had 7 days to receive a full refund but he was unwilling to abide by the terms. Also, when I purchased the item originally online I got a call explaining to me that the camera I ordered didn't come with a battery and would be an additional $50, which I agreed to pay. When I received my credit card statement I was charged $100 more for the camera than I was told I would be paying. Long story short, I was scammed out of $100 and stuck with a black camera. The customer service is extremely rude and would refuse to give me a refund. BEWARE OF THIS SITE... COMPLETE SCAM!!

frespyrit Jan 21, 2013

I also bought a camera on 1-8-13..still have not recieved it, they say the package is lost and are checking on it...telling me they ship buy Fed ex, I doubt it, very rude on the phone...do not buy from these people

more4lessdigital.comNever ever ever attempt to buy anything from this site

Never ever ever attempt to buy anything from this site.

3 days ago, I ordered a Canon XA10 from More4LessDigital.com having read most of the posts from this site. Reluctantly, I ordered a camera anyway knowing full well that it will probably not work out.

Of course, I get an email 3 days after placing my order stating that I need to call them to verify my order. I've dealt with this before, basically, they want to up-sell me in order to make up for the huge discount. It's typically add on accessories, and other junk like a mini dv head cleaner, (this camera does not take tapes). This is how my first of 3 calls went:

"Would you like a battery for this camera?"

"No, just ship me the item I paid for."

"Well, do you want the lens for this camera?"

"The lens is not detachable. It's all in one. What do you mean?"

"Well you obviously don't know anything about this camera or what it costs, do you want the lens or not!?"

"If you're telling me, that you took the camera apart with a screw driver, and are only selling me 1/3 of the camera in pieces, then I'm telling you to take that screw driver, and shove it up your ###. Cancel my order."

"$#*! you, I'm charging you anyway."

Of course, I canceled my card, as planned, and Mr. Jonathan Weston, proprietor of More4LessDigital.com did not get a cent of my money. I believe this operation is out of FL or NY.

If anyone has any other public information about this company and it's owners/operators, please post in this forum so that other more unlucky people can seek professional justice.

• Mr
            Mr. Jim Jan 25, 2013

I fully agree. I'm currently under a dispute in which I checked out from their online shopping cart, and was afterwards phone by a rep, and up sold on a battery & charger for an additional $60, but when I rec'd the package, I noticed that the cameras were refurbished and they charged me double than I originally accepted in the first place. These people are "SCAMMERS"! You did right in cancelling your credit card. What a hassle! People like these guys should be imprisoned for their unscrupulous actions.

more4lessdigital.comI'm canceling the order altogether

Ordered a camera on 12/04/12 and the price was $40 cheaper than the Black Friday deals or anything else i found on the web. I got the receipt, no listing of the item anywhere. Been getting concerned about the fact that i haven't received it, nor have i heard anything further. today, my husband got a call to confirm, but just like everyone else, it was a bait/switch. The camera i ordered is out of stock but they can "upgrade" me to a better camera at no cost. My husband told them i'd have to get back to them. I got online and looked up the "upgrade" and saw that it's a DOWNGRADE. Sells for about $100 less than the one i ordered. what a scam! I'm canceling the order altogether.

more4lessdigital.comStay far away from this company

We ordered a Canon T3i then got a call to confirm the order. The guy asked if I wanted a battery that cost $149. I told him I would call back after I did some researching on that price. When I found a cheaper battery I called back to have him just place my order for the camera. Then he asked me if I was ok with the camera being the Japanese version.. The US version would cost me $100 more. I told him his company was a scam and he said he would cancel my order and then hung up. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Samuel Nieva Dec 12, 2012

I ordered fujifilm x10 camera the price is $359.00 but they charge me by $479.00 and incomplete items box. It is a stolen more4lessdigital.com. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

more4lessdigital.comAvoid these scammers at all costs

I placed an order for a Canon 5D Mark II on 11/12/12, paid for 2 day shipping. When I called today 11/15/12 to check on the status i was informed it was over sold & on back order since it's an IMPORTED model! I didn't know it was imported, & he replied, "why did you think you were getting it so cheap?" I told him I wanted to cancel my order & he said "fine, but youre not getting your money back". (Jokes on him, my card was never charged & is now closed) He started yelling profanities at me, & says HE is the supervisor! Then tells me he isn't talking to me until I apologize. Really? How old are we? I don't think I'm the one that needed to apologize. I emailed the Better Business Bureau & posted it all over Facebook! Nothing worse than word of mouth!

more4lessdigital.comThis web site should be shut down

I ordered a 2012 model Sony Handycam on 8/18/2012. I received an email with my order number, but the product name was not mentioned. On 8/21 I contacted them because I haven't received any shipping info (on their web site they said the item would be shipping in 1 to 2 days. The person I talked with asked me if I want the item in Chinese or English. When I said "English, " he said it would cost $500 more. Nothing made sense. I canceled my order immediately and checked my credit card activity. This web site should be shut down.

more4lessdigital.comStay far away from this site

I just experienced the exact same thing that others have explained here. Yesterday I ordered a Nikon P510 camera from the website. Today, I received an email from Ben asking me to call to confirm my order. He said that I hadn't entered my credit card security code. I felt sure that I had, but I gave it to him. Then, he said that he was surprised that I hadn't ordered the battery and charger. I explained that if I needed an extra one in the future, I'd buy it later since I wasn't an avid photographer. He then lied and told me that Nikon stopped including batteries and chargers with their cameras years ago. I told him that sounded odd to me and not to process my order until I got back to him. So, he said he'd put it on hold. I then verified on other websites and with a local Walmart store that the camera does in fact come with a battery and charger everywhere else. It was just a means to do a bait and switch. I then decided to check online to see if this was a scam and found this website. I then called Ben and canceled my order. I am watching my Visa account to make sure that a charge doesn't go through. Stay far away from this site.

More4less digitalRude service

I encountered THE worse customer sales person EVER!
                    I asked for the Nikon D 7000 camera. I was told it is out stock.
                    I asked for when it will be available? Answered rudely "don't know"
                    I asked for product info. Answered rudely "don't know"
                    I asked for someone that knows the product. I was told I can't talk anyone else.
                    I asked for the supervisor. I was told "no".
                    I asked why are you the salesperson? He answered to make fun of Chinese people (I have an accent).
                    Luckily I called before placing the order.
                    I then Google for complaints, and ran into a tons of complaints against this digital4less website.
                    This is the shady site. Don't let the low price on the website lures you in.

more4lessdigital.comThis is one more bait and switch site

This is one more bait and switch site. I would not trust this site or company! Internet searches show a product for a good price.. says body Japan. Then, you get an email that they have received the order call immideately. When you call they are very short with you saying the order is cancelled (no reason, no chance to reorder any other product) and the salesperson hung up! I called again wanted to know why it was cancelled and if I could reorder. I let this salesperson know that the previous person was very short. This salesperson want to know 'How long do you want me to be on the call'.. wow. Long story ..short. I found that this is an imported model and has lettering in Japanese (no information on this on their website). Not a trustworthy company.. these adds are for I think.. a bat and switch.

more4lessdigital.comDo not buy anything from this online company as they are only out to rip you off

Do not buy anything from this online company as they are only out to rip you off. They yelled at me. called me an idiot, canceled me order and hung up on me. All I wanted to know is why my order said call to confirm and why they were trying to sell me a battery? It does not say that it is only the camera so one would assume that it is a new unopened box with the battery and charger they were trying to sell me before they would tell me why my order said call to confirm. Scam... I would say so.

more4lessdigital.comHorrible website/customer service

ordered a camera paid for it than rcvd an email to call them after I called them HORRIBLE-RUDE-Customer service. They said it would be 6 week back order.When I asked why the website doesnt reflect that the man got rude and nasty and said because they havent had time. Should have read reviews on this horrible company. They said they didnt need by business and laughed and said sounds like you really needed that camera.. When I told them I write reviews for companys like this they said Great.. Great advertisment! There website says A+++++ five star rated.. How ever when you click it - its nothing more than a sticker.. no where to leave a rating or feedback from the company on their own website and if there was they would delete the bad ones anyway.. one word SHADY COMPANY.

more4lessdigital.comAvoid like the plague

I ordered the Canon Vixia HF M40 16 GB Camcorder for $399.00 including shipping. The lowest price anywhere else for that item is $550.00. Same day I got an email and voice mail from "Ben" asking to call to CONFIRM the order. Both messages were pleasant. We called and after being on hold for a little while, a not so pleasant "Ben" answered basically asking "what do you want" The item had been discontinued and they have the new model for $650.00. This camcorder is NOT discontinued. Next, he said they are out of stock. Then, when challenged, he said there are canceling the order and basically hanged up.

more4lessdigital.comStay away from these crooks

Worst I cant start to tell you stay the hell away from this site they dont know there [protected]@% from a hole in the ground waste of my time still they still have my info I tried to delete it after reading the reviews and it would kick me off and make me log back in. I called the number and tried to get some help he told me my info wasnt in the system he didnt even know who I was yet then when I called him on it he got a little pissy and said there was no way I was right. I told him I was glad I didnt order anything from them because everything that was written about them on the web was apparently true he said sorry you feel that way and hung up on me.Im still a little worried.

more4lessdigital.comIt was unfortunate of me not to have seen reviews/comments about the merchant called more4lessdigital.com

It was unfortunate of me not to have seen reviews/comments about the merchant called more4lessdigital.com before I ordered a Nikon D7000 DSLR camera body from them earlier today, 01-16-2012. After receiving a confirmation of my order, I received an email asking me to call them to confirm my order. I called and was told the item was "back-ordered" (out of stock) and will not be available for the next two weeks. Yet, when I checked, the advertisement was still there and showing the item remains available in stock. I said I will wait until the item becomes available. Then I was rudely told that they were cancelling my order. Having been told that after having given my credit card information and other personal information, I suspected a SCAM. I notified the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

• Bf
                                    bfields5 Jan 25, 2013

I am very upset with this company as well... Paid for a 8100 Nikon and was sent a 6300 Nikon... Sent back the wrong camera, which I should not have had to pay shipping on, but was told I had to. Have not received the right camera as of yet... Like the others, wish I had seen the reveiws first... Would not have ordered from them ...What a bad way to do business...

• Mr
                                    Mr. Jim Jan 25, 2013

Complaint description: Scammed, Ripped off, and Bait & Switch

On 11/12/13, I was searching online for Nikon Cameras, when I came across more4lessdigital.com. I saw that the pricing was considerably lower than the market cost at the local store i.e. Walmart. I contacted more 4 less by the listed Ph# online and spoke to one of their rep's who informed me that the cameras were NOT refurbished or reconditioned, and that they purchased several cameras from Nikon, resulting in a huge savings unto the consumer. I purchased two Nikon cameras, S9300 & P510. The total amount came to $438, however you had the option to type in a code "Promo6" for an additional 6% off the selling price. This then brought my total to $411.72, and this also including free standard shipping. I then executed my purchase online through their shopping cart. About an hour later or so, I received a phone call from more 4 less, and the rep was up selling me for extra stuff. He informed that the manufacturer's supplied batteries would eventually burn up inside the camera due to heat build up, and that he offered a solution, including higher mAh batteries that last longer in between charging. He quoted be $60 flat for the combo. However, upon receiving the cameras, I then noticed that I was charged $614.98 against my account, and the receipt/ shipping slip did NOT itemize or breakdown the costs for everything. I phoned more 4 less and asked for the manager, whom tried to brush off the call onto this supposed rep who phoned me. I told the manager that I wanted to speak directly with he about this issue, but instead he decided to get abrupt and defensive, and hung up on me. My how convenient! I then contacted my bank, and they intern contact Visa. It took until January 12, 2013 to hear back from my bank. Of coarse the merchant choose to defend their actions as if I was the problem, however here we are. I knew after this, that I was NOT alone! So I seized the opportunity to share my experience with this unscrupulous and dishonest business. You know, some times the best of us get scammed, based on trusting others and their word. Has it got to the point where you can't trust anything? In closing I want to share their rebuttal for their actions. Upon after the phone call, I'm accused of agreeing to a purchase of (2) battery & charging combos per camera. That equals (4) batteries and (4) chargers, at a cost of $89.95 ea. plus $79.95 ea. and then there's the undisclosed "discount" that I supposedly received. Furthermore, I received the cameras in a white generic box with a xerox copied box label, supplied by more 4 less. The cameras did NOT come from the manufacturer and/ or in the manufacturer's sealed box. These cameras are in fact reconditioned and/ or refurbished. I would also like to add that the actual cost after scamming does NOT add up, and the supported documents provided in their rebuttal, shows a cheaper cost of $378.00 for the two cameras. I went from what should have been $378.00 to $614.98! They should be know as "More 4 them digital"! Please note, I was looking for cameras. Not at any time did I view their so- called upgrades, and/ or was even looking for any accessories, period! However, I did follow up online at Amazon and Walmart, to discover that the same batteries & chargers supplied by more 4 less, can be purchased for ONLY $19.95! Both Amazon and Walmart include "two batteries & the charger for that price. It's quite possible that more 4 less buys from these guys, waits for your purchase, and then baits into buying something, and then charging you and your account for a lot more than you were lead to believe, and/ or agree to! Apparently, there are several complaints posted on the internet about shady business tactics to where these predictors get you to agree to something, and assume an open invitation against your bank account! Unfortunately this is wants come of our business ethics & practices, that businesses like more 4 less have to do in order to make business, by cheating and lying to their consumers. This is not the world I was raised in, and nor should these kinds of business ethics & practices be allowed! Yeah, great economy and the morals of people we're surrounded by these days... NOT!!!

james chalifour Dec 18, 2012

Wish I had read the revues. This comp. sucks. ordered a d 3200 two months ago. They keep telling me its on back order, that I ordered a camera from Turkey. I told them when i ordered the camera it didnt say any thing about Turkey, and they wanted to argue about it. Now after the third time of telling me two weeks they give me a date of Jan 7th 1213. We will see, but my advice is to stay away from this place, far far away.

more4lessdigital.comThis company has 2 pricing for the same item

This company has 2 pricing for the same item. One of it will have the lowest price on the net but if you try to buy the one with the lowest price it will say "in stock" but they will not ship the item to you. When you call them, they will tell you it is backordered. They will only sell you the item if you pay more money for it. Just save yourself the time and order your item from amazon or samy camera.

charles wong Feb 12, 2013

Has similar experience ordering a camera from this site. It's a scam. No one should buy anything from them. The guy Ben is a con artist!

• Ho
                                      Hoyka Nov 08, 2012

Stay away! All merchandise is on "backorder"!? First for 2 weeks, then for 3 weeks, and so on. They are also rude!