Money Marthumiliating service

R

To whom it may concern

I have been a customer of western union/money mart for more than 5 years now. I always use their service for sending money. Most of the time i prepare myself for, the System issue. But this time it has been a new excuse/issue. 318 Dalhousie St, Ottawa, ON K1N 7E7, although this location is 24 hours, but it is in working condition i guess for not more than 4 hours. August 31st 10:50pm, there was a lineup and the person behind the screen were pretty dull. I mean i was behind 5 people in line. I reached to the window exact 12:00am. Mean took me more than a hour. The cashier told me i cannot help you now, you have to wait minimum of another half an hour. She said i have to close out the system, have to do some paper work and then i will call you. But it may take more than half an hour just to let you know. Meant i had to wait like for infinite time again. This is pretty humiliating. I was really upset, i left the store, without further argument. Very disappointed.