[Resolved] Mobicelphone freezing/cant excess work emails/cant answer calls

S Jul 15, 2019

Good Morning, My Phone keeps freezing. Cant accept calls due to the swiping key not working. Use this for business and cant open phone and have missed so many calls. Always need to restart phone. Cant handle this anymore. My number is [protected]. Phone is 1 month old. Make R1 5.5"Device.IMEI: [protected]. My email : [protected]@innervation.co.za. I paid cash for this phone and it was the last one which was in the display cabinet and not sure if this contributed to any of the issues I am experiencing. I urgently need a replacement phone. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
Regards Sachin Maharaj

• Mobicel's response · Jul 15, 2019

Hi Sachin

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. i tried calling you on the number you provided however there was no answer. I will send you an email.

Team#MOBIsquad#