Mirrawawful

D

Few months ago I ordered some items from Mirraw and was very excited about my purchase. Weeks passed and nothing arrived so I contacted customer service and asked where my order was. Their rep said that there was some kind of error in their ordering system, and told that I have to order again. No thanks! Avoid this website! If you want high quality in service shop elsewhere. I'll never order anything from this place again!

• Updated by 14baby · Oct 30, 2019

Retun my saree pls

• As
    Ashley 10 Sep 01, 2018

A disgusting uncomfortable poorly sewn cheap material nothing close to advertisement on line.
    Terrible, not worth spending even $5!!!

See pictures of what was received and what was shown.

• Ya
    Yawhid Sep 02, 2018

Tried ordering not even a single order went thru then all of a sudden I see a lot of order then I made reviews and cancel some and there's only two left but none of them is shipping

SaS2017 Oct 31, 2018

Mirraw lost the consumer court cases and paid big amount to customer ..So if anyone is suffering from this fraud company..file a case against this company. Link to file complaint : http://consumerhelpline.gov.in/signup.php

Another option: online or call to paypal and file a refund complaint

• As
    Askar! Zeba R!zv! Nov 04, 2018

I wnt to return the product and they asked me to send it back through courier..

Dont i have any other things to do..

Hate the service..

Please someone come n collect it

They asked me to sent it by courier and asked for my account details

Worst online shopping site.. Just fake

• Kr
    KrishnaMirraw Nov 20, 2018

I had purchased 2 pairs of Bangles from your website without logging into the app. The package is unable to track right now. What should I do? I really need to have some way to track it down???? The Bangles are for an engagement.. how can you people be so irresponsible?

Sangita pandey Jul 30, 2019

i do not recieved return saree payment i shipped it by mirraw shoping

Sahonara Gonzalez Sep 03, 2019

I was wanting to cancel an item in my order and messaged them twice through their help center. They claim they didn't receive anything. The agent who answered was very rude and denied a refund.

• 14
    14neha Nov 03, 2019

Pls my sareww retun this saree not match pic

• 14
    14baby Nov 03, 2019

Pls retun my saree 3000 ki. Saree hai pls retun karni hai refund chaiye

Sandy Shet Nov 17, 2019

Hi,

I had ordered a saree with Mirraw. Upon receiving the order I found out that not just it was a cheap replica but also damaged. When I sent them the photos they offered me a refund of 30%.When I asked them for a full refund they never responded to my email.