FILE A COMPLAINT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD]grievance regard provisional certificate and marksheet

R Jul 20, 2019 Review updated:

Respected Sir,
With due regard We are students of BTech Marine Engineering from INTERNATIONAL MARITIME ACADEMY. We are from 2014 -18 batch we completed our session in 2018 but till now it's JULY 2019 we didn't get our Provisional certificates and Marksheet.
Sir, We humbly request you to see the solution against this problem as soon as possible. We will always thankful to you.

• Ha
    harshsharma8800 Jul 20, 2019

I am facing the same issue and we are humbly requesting you to look into the matter

Saif Imam Jul 20, 2019

Respected Sir/Ma'am
    We are facing this issue from the past 1 year, we graduated in the month of july 2018, and till now we have not received the final semester marksheet and Provisional dergree certificate.

It is our huble request to kindly look into this matter and help us to receive the documents.

• Ak
    Akbar Kumbhar Jul 20, 2019

I m also a student of the same batch. And I m suffering from same problem... Please look into this matter as soon as possible. We r not able to joinIn any field.. For the last one year we are unemployed. If this continues we have no other option other than suicide.So kindly help us.

• De
    deva srivastava Jul 20, 2019

Respected sir,
    Sir it has been almost a year since we wrote our final semester exams but still we didn't get provisional and degree certificates. It's my humble request to look in this matter and kindly help us to get our Certificates as soon as possible. It's regarding our future and career.

Thanks and regards,
    Prateek Srivastava

• Kh
    Khan saquib Jul 20, 2019

I am also a student of this batch and I am facing a lot of problem with these issue .so please I kindly request you to solve our problem as soon as possible.for this we will always thankful to you ..

• Ka
    Kaki Kiran Jul 20, 2019

I am also a student of this batch.i am also facing same problem.i request MHRD to resolve our problem as soon as possible.

[email protected] Jul 20, 2019

Dear sir/Mam
    Im MANJEET KUMAR, I have done marine engineering from IMA CHENNAI, Batch-AUG2014-july2018, but i didn't get my provisional certificates and all, we graduated last year july 2018but as usual we are waiting for our cerficate but we are not getting any messeges from our college(IMA) and Annamali University..
    So im requesting you to help us and solve our issue
    Thanking you
    Manjeet kumar

• Ra
    Rahul Choudhary Jul 20, 2019

Respected sir/ma'am,
    I am also student of International Maritime Academy, Chennai of the 2014-2018 batch. I have completed my B. Tech. Marine Engineering course in july 2018 and till now haven't received my provisional and degree certificates. Because of this i unable to apply for job opportunities in any sector. My college is authorised by Annamalai University, Chennai. So I request you to look into this and try to give us a permanent solution . We all will be forever in your debt.

• Ro
    Rohit Bhanushali Jul 20, 2019

Respected Sir/ma'am

I am also student of the international maritime academy passed out in July 2018 seeking your help to receive my provisional certificate and marksheet. As I am unable to apply for any job in any sector. kindly look into the matter and revert positively.

Rohit Bhanushali

• Vi
    Vigneshwaran saravanan Jul 21, 2019

Respected sir/ma'am,
    I am VIGNESHWARAN S student of International Maritime Academy, Chennai of the 2014-2018 batch. I have completed my B. Tech. Marine Engineering course in july 2018 and till now haven't received my provisional and degree certificates. Because of this i unable to apply for job opportunities in any sector. My college is authorised by Annamalai University, Chennai. So I request you to look into this and try to give us a permanent solution . We all will be forever in your debt.
    Vigneshwaran saravanan

• Mu
    Mustapha sadiq Muhd Jul 23, 2019

Hello my name is mustapha sadiq Muhd, a student of international maritime academy Chennai of 2015-2018 batch of Bsc Nautical science department, I have graduated since august 2018, I cleared all my fees and passed all the subjects but till now we haven't received our transcripts and degree certificate, we'll be extremely grateful if you could do something to help our situation, thank you.

• Md
    Md Sajid Ali Jul 23, 2019

Respected Sir/ma'am

I am also student of the international maritime academy passed out in July 2018, and till now don't get my provisional certificate and marksheet. As I am unable to apply for any job in any sector. kindly look into the matter and revert positively.

Md Sajid Ali

• Ok
    Okedokun Daniel Jul 23, 2019

Sir/ ma'am.
    I am a recent graduate from the International Maritime Academy Chennai. Studied Maritime Engineering, batch 2014 to 2018.
    I am writing to you in respect of my original degree certificate which is presumed to be given after a year of my completion of studies in the school. Being an international student, I won't be able to do anything without my original certificate.
    I would be grateful if this matter is being resolved and also thank you in advance as I await your kind response.
    Okedokun Daniel Oladayo ME/14/150.

• Cl
    Cleve Eamon Jul 23, 2019

Greetings

I, Aketch clive Eamon,
    College Roll no Bsc/14/116
    University roll no 141401BNS0112
    former international Student from International Maritime Academy, an institution affiliated with Anamalai University hereby also lodge a compalin regarding delay to release provisional Degree certificate along with original degree certificate.
    Kindly note i completed my studies in 2017 July and its been 2 years.
    We have tried reaching out to the institution but without vail.
    Kindly look into the matter as we need the degree certificate to progress careerwise.

Maksim Benjamin Jul 23, 2019

Dear sir/ma'am
    My name is Maksim Benjamin Paksohot Bsc/15c/135 I graduated since August 2018 and have completed all my fees and written all my exams but till now I have not yet received my certificate let alone my transcript I would be very grateful if this matter is resolved quickly. Thank you