MindValley — christie marie sheldon love and above course
Hi...I don't want to call this a complaint, but I do not know how else to request a refund. I began the course with great enthusiasm, which gradually decreased as the course went on. I found it lacking in continuity...jumping here and there and everywhere. Also, there was very little new information to be had...rather a rehash of things that have been around for years. I have to wonder...Christie mentioned celebrities many times...at one point mentioned the "recent marriage" of Tom Cruise and Katie...can't recall the name just now. This actually occurred probably 10 years ago minimum. So I am thinking the course has probably been around for a long while, hence the lack of new information.
I have enjoyed other programs from Mindvalley immensely...this one was a disappointment. Please refund my money. Thankyou.
MindValley Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2019
Thank you for reaching out! Here are all the details you need regarding a refund with Mindvalley: https://support.mindvalley.com/en/articles/2516456-how-to-refund-or-exchange-any-program-or-event-ticket
If you need any additional help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by visiting our Help Center at support.mindvalley.com and clicking the chat icon in the lower right corner.
More MindValley Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] MindValley - refund 
- [Resolved] MindValley - lifebook online course 
- [Resolved] MindValley - becoming limitless
- MindValley LC — Burt Goldman's Enlightenment Academy - twice billing - two receipts received but not refunding
- Mindvalley Quantum Jumping - purchased quantum jumping online programme where no
- [Resolved] MindValley - mindvalley courses
- [Resolved] MindValley - the longevity blueprint course
- [Resolved] MindValley - debited my account after requesting cancellation
- [Resolved] MindValley - error - 'the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.'
- [Resolved] Mindvalley Academy - eden energy medicine program