Migrate WorldwideCanada Immigration Package.

We logged an enquiry on the Migrate world wide website. www.migrateworldwide.co.za in September 2015
Jonathan Hendricks phoned to introduce Migrate worldwide and then handed our case over to Clinton Boucher
Clinton Boucher phoned me, Alexei van Rensburg and asked many questions. We have requested the voice recordings; however Migrate Worldwide is ignoring this request completely.
I specifically stated that i have not completed her LLB Degree.
I further specifically stated that the main reason for us moving to Canada is to provide our son with a better future. Clinton asked the age of our son and then advised that Canada has the best schools etc.
They discussed my current occupation and work history.
Clinton asked all the “NOC Code” questions and said “Wow, I have never had someone answering yes to all the questions. You definitely qualify for express entry”.
I then asked Clinton to contact my Husband (Jacques Cordelier) and the exact same process followed.
Clinton then very excitedly asked us, “how do you feel about the fact that you will be in Canada within 6 – 8 moths”.
Clinton advised that they have qualified case handlers who will convert our qualifications into the equivalent of Canadian qualifications. (This was a blatant lie, as I have to go through WES to have my qualifications converted at the cost of $300)
Clinton further advised that Migrate Worldwide will help us through the whole process. From setting-up interviews to arranging accommodation and schooling. When we arrive in Canada we will be settled. (This is also not true).
We agreed to the above and paid the deposit.
We were then handed over to Tammy Smith (the case handler) and all our details where wrong and Jacques Cordelier was not even on the file or included in the package, only myself, Alexei van Rensburg.
According to Tammy’s record I completed her LLB and when this was corrected, we no longer qualified for Express entry, but we were assured that we don’t have to worry, they will “work something out”
By working something out, they meant that we had to get Job offers before we can continue with the Immigration process. As per the sales call, Clinton advised that they will apply for work with their recruiters and set up Skype Interviews.
Our resumes took over 2 months to be completed and in 3 months their recruitment department applied for 16 jobs for myself and applied for no jobs for Jacques Cordelier. They further applied only on websites available to the public, not any specific recruiter in Canada. We have applied for over 400 jobs on the exact same sites that Migrate worldwide was using and more. (They only used Job Bank and Indeed)
They did not set up any interviews. They do not have specialised recruiters who knows the Canadian market. They use the exact same channels as us.
The only services provide by Migrate Worldwide thus far :
• Resumes Updated
• 16 Job Applications for Alexei van Rensburg
• Skype and IELTS Training
• Advice from Tammy – when we had questions, Tammy would google it and provide us with the links or an extract from a website. Mainly from the following website: www.cic.gc.za. They did not know the information beforehand and where not qualified, they googled the answers. We could do this ourselves at no cost.
We logged our formal Complaint with Migrate worldwide in January 2016 and on the 5th of February Migrate worldwide agreed to refund 50% of our funds paid to them within 6 weeks.
The 6 weeks deadline was on the 18th of March 2016
Ricky then phoned on the 18th and Promised that the payment will be made on the 23rd of March as their account is off ill.
We have not received any payment to date. 11 April 2016.
They ignore our requests for the voice recordings.
They refuse to give us a breakdown on their expenses incurred.

Details of steps taken to resolve the complaint
We have lodged a formal complaint and spoke to many different people. We have come to an agreement where Migrate Worldwide committed to refund us 50% of the fees paid. We paid R30, 000.00 and they therefore had to refund us R15, 000.00. To date we have not received any refund.
Taking all the hassles and false Sales technique into account, we now want a 100% refund.

More Migrate Worldwide Complaints & Reviews