Miele, Preissegger GmbhService Call, EXCESSIVE CHARGE FOR SERVICE CALL

S

Lieferschein Nr. 6209 Vom 27.04.2016
I am the owner of a Hotel in Portschach. I currently own 15, 000 euros of Miele equiptment (price when new). I have a problem with a pressing machine and asked if they perform service for this machine. I was told yes no problem. They sent out a young service man to look at machine. The machine needs a small heat sensor, should be simple repair. The man arrived, looked at machine for maybe 2 min. He looked at me and said can not be repaired. He then called the store and asked them for price for new machine 8, 000 euro. I did not ask him to do this. I worry he was not interested to make the repair to my machine, he seemed more interested sell me a new machine. I told him i could not afford a new machine and he left. This entire experience took maximum 10 min. I asked him if he could replace the entire temperature control, he said no. I then received a bill for 136.80 for Nothing. The bill was for 1 hour work (he was here for 10 min. 82.00 euro, I hour drive 32, 00 euro, store is 20 min away, Tax 22.80)
I think he is underskilled. I think the bill for 10 min. to look is excessive bill. I am a local business owner and it is clear that they do not value any future business from me. I am very, very disappointed in this company. Because of my treatment i do not think I can ever buy another Miele product again. Shame!!!
I do not mind to pay a reasonable service fee but this is too much. I contacted the store to discuss this but the owner did not return my call.