Middlesex Managementupstair tenant making noises

This is Maitrey Patel. I am leaving in 505 Cheryl Dr. Iselin NJ 08830. My upstairs tenant which is 509, Cheryl Dr. Iselin. My upstairs tenant running or taking a dance class every day from afternoon tonight with 10 or 15 students. All 15 peoples are dancing on the floor. I already complained to them and said my kids are dancing but the 2nd time I went to the door then I saw 15 kids were dancing.
I noticed, they started. Mon- Fri 11:00am to 12:00pm, 3:30pm to 8pm. Sat-Sun 4 pm to 8 pm and also on school holidays 4 pm to 8 pm.
We tired from a lot of noise. We feel like somebody is hitting a hammer on our mind. We tired of this lot of noises.
After I complained to Middlesex management and them guys came to stop making noises but they stopped for next 4 days after they started again. Now we tired too much because of noise.

Please, Sir/Madam, I request you to take an action as soon as possible.