Middlesex Management — maintenance
On April 6, at apartment 134, Convery Associates (Convery Gardens) began leaking the ceiling. Immediately, about his fact, was informed and notified Customer Service - Maintenance Hotline, phones; [protected] and [protected]. In short times, came a person from Maintenance, stated he fact, bu did nothing - the wet ceiling. Leaking, smelly water with a few holes in the ceiling, completely destroyed he carpets. But the worst happened later. The ceiling was dry in two days, and began to fall from he holes, the dirt, the old plaster and the material the last year was the attic insulated (fiber glass?) I'm elderly person, have to clean several times a day the apartment! After eight days, repeat 8 days, April 16, because only after eight days, despite several times to urgency, reminders, the ceiling has been plastered! The end? Today is three weeks after the event and the ceiling is not purged and not painted!!! Scandal and disregard!!! In last year, I paid a company a lot of money for painting this apartment, and now I have to look the stains and patches every single day. From what we know, "the great director" Albert, called Alberto, knows perfectly well about this case and what he did ??? NOTHING!!! Did not call, did not see, did no fix! This PERSON, no obligatory and irresponsible, absolutely no interested tenants problems!!! Created for other great purpose? Perhaps, after a year, he looking for an inspector who will check some insulation work done on the attic of the building, using harmful material (fiber glass?), by a company with dubious reputation, but willing to split the earnings. Or someone else from Middlesex Management invented after 50 years (building built 1966) insulation attic, and take something extra?
According Middlesex Management, tenants should sit quietly, silently and be satisfied with their outrageous service and "luxury" housing condition.
More Middlesex Management Complaints & Reviews
- Middlesex Management, NJ - customer service
- Middlesex Management/Renaissance Terrace Apts - rodents
- Middlesex Management - rude management of the apartments
- Middlesex Management - letter for noise
- Middlesex Management - upstair tenant making noises
- Middlesex Management - Departamento de propiedad legal
- Middlesex Management - harassing letters by legal department
- Middlesex Management - maintenance
- Middlesex Management - bad service
- Middlesex Management - property management services