Baby Planet Boutique Logo

Baby Planet Boutique

Having problems with Baby Planet Boutique?

Baby Planet Boutique reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 23, 2010. The latest review card charged, products not received was posted on Sep 23, 2010. Baby Planet Boutique has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Baby Planet Boutique has resolved 0 complaints.

Baby Planet Boutique Customer Service Contacts

Baby Planet Boutique 190 B Trans Canada Hwy NE, Ste. 301 Salmon Arm,
Salmon Arm, British Columbia
Canada - V0A 1B0 ·

Baby Planet Boutique Complaints & Reviews

Baby Planet Boutique — card charged, products not received

After placing an order and waiting more than the quoted delivery time, I contacted this company via email and got no response, twice. Even after threatening to report them to the BBB I got no answer. Their toll free number on the website is incorrect (goes to a different company); unfortunately I ordered through the website, otherwise this would have been a red flag to me. It has now been 1 month since I ordered and my card was charged the day I placed the order. I am working with my credit card company as well to resolve not having to pay this amount. Though it may not be a big sum of money ($36), it's morally wrong for this company to exist if they don't send merchandise, still take payment for it, don't respond to inquiries, and act completely irresponsibly in every regard. I actually found other complaints online as well from others with the same problem. I just can't believe this website hasn't been shut down. Danielle Burgi (owner) has some nerve.

• Ta
      Tammy McCaffrey Sep 09, 2014

I think the first emails must have went to my spam folder. But when I sent an email requesting information I looked for a response in my inbox and spam folders, so not sure why these emails are not going through? Thank you for the attention to this matter.

• Ba
      BabyPlanetBoutique Sep 09, 2014

I sent this customer several e-mails, on August 8, August 17, and August 26, regarding their order and did not receive a reply. I am not sure what happened, but the customer contacted me via Facebook and the situation is now resolved.

• Ta
      Tammy McCaffrey Sep 09, 2014

I too have emailed Baby Boutique three times asking where my merchandise is, using their website contact us page as well as replying back to the order update email they sent me. My invoice just says in Process but was ordered on August 7 with a shipping estimate of 2-7 business days??

• Ba
      BabyPlanetBoutique Nov 18, 2010

Hi there,

Actually, the above customer ordered items that were not in stock and were on back order. There would have been a message clearly stating this in the shopping cart during checkout. We have not had a toll-free number in over a year and did not receive any e-mails concerning this order. The order was shipped over a month ago when the items were back in stock.

Danielle Burgi