Metrorailracist remark...#baboon

On 12July 2017 Morning at 11:44 I went to the Kempton park train station to purchase a ticket so that I can navigate to Johannesburg, while purchasing the ticket someone tapped asked me if I can help with shortchange so that they can also buy a train ticket. So I had already purchased my ticket and when I was about to purchase the second ticket the ticket sales man (white) looked at me with an intimidating look and used an aggressive tone to ask me why I did not buy 2 tickets the first time hand. I responded by saying that I did not know somebody would ask me to help them buy a ticket, that is not how he is supposed to talk to customers. He then got all defensive and called me stupid I told him not to say that then he said the most inhumane, repulsive, abusive thing one human can tell another, he called me a "BABOON". He said it in my face, looking into my eyes with arrogance and despise after I reported the matter he still did not show remorse or apologize instead he was disputing what he said, luckily there were "WITNESSES" .