MetroDeal HoldingsService

L Nov 02, 2018

My friend purchased 16 voucher from them last Oct 2 due to some circumstances she asked if we can cancel the voucher but metro deal said it's non refundable but can be transferred so I purchased the ticket from her.we called metrodeal to be sure that the vouchers were still active and they said yes.I called metrodeal last Oct 31 just to be sure I can use it the day after so they said it's active.When I arrived in Sky ranch pampanga the name of the voucher cannot be found so I called metro deal again and adviced them that they cannot find the name of the puchaser. The specialist I spoke with said that there's nothing wrong about the vouchers. I told them that it's not showing in the list.the call got disconnected no one called me back even if they said that they will so I called again.The specialist asked to talk to with the person from sky ranch and they said that they were not able to include the vouchers to the master list that they send which they never told me 2nd they said that the vouchers were cancelled due the request we had before but the refund was not process.You are all bunch of lairs and that's not the way you do business.

Service