Metro Public AdjustersJob Search Scam

Currently I am unemployed and I am seeking job. I respond to a Craig's List post about this job. After sending a resume, I got a swift response email that had time and directions and suite number for an "Orientation" . So I go there, there I asked one of the building workers were I could find the suite number I was given. he kind of half shook his head as he led me down to what seemed to be the basement of the building. I entered the suite and a women led me to a room for a presentation with about ten other people. We were all handed applications to fill out. We then were shown a video claiming insurance companies were these sick monsters out to rip you off. Then women came in and talked about wiping a sponge on the wall and if there's dirt on then there's smoke damage, now I get a little sketched out, Later on, the "Executive Vice President" entered the room. He talked more about how we can make all this money blah blah and it started to sound like what people used to say about Amway, I thought I might just be paranoid and I was really desperate for work so I stayed for the rest of this orientation and handed in my application. He then asked me if I can come in for training later on in the day I said "alright" but when I got home to check these guys out...Wow! I never have seen so many complaints reported online! I felt pretty awful about this and very angry. These worthless ### feast off of job seekers who are having a tough time as it is and wasting their time and trying to do what I now learned is a "MLM scheme" This is the most disgusting thing I have ever encountered. After doing my research, I am worried that they are going to lurking around my house and calling me up to sell me ###. I HOPE ALL OF THESE WALKING PIECES OF GARBAGE ROT IN HELL!!!