Metem International — heider zoom telescope
Dear Sir / Madam,
I had ordered Heider PRO Zoom X1 Land Telescope on 04 October 2017. The order was placed online details of my order and invoice are provided below:
I am based in Mumbai, India and I still haven't received my order. I have sent email enquiries to [protected]@zoomtelescope.com, [protected]@zoomtelescope.com, [protected]@metem.eu and [protected]@zoomtelescope.com.
I am surprised to receive no response to my emails sent on 13th, 23rd and 25th October 2017 from any of the above-mentioned email IDs.
I will appreciate if my email is acknowledged and I am apprised of my order status at the earliest. Failing which I will have no choice but to believe that I have been cheated by your company and I shall be forced to lodge a legal complaint about this Economic Offences Wing in India and with copies marked to the High Commission of the US in India.
Hoping to receive a favourable response.
Thanks and regards,
Mobile No. +91 [protected]
More Metem International Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Metem International B. V. - long distance spotting scope telescope. 
- [Resolved] Metem Technology - nat geo telescope 
- Metem International - heider pro5 pmr446 double pack
- Metem International - heider pro zoom x1 telescope 
- Metem International B. V. - bresser pirsch 25-75x100 spotting scope ordered and paid for on 8th february 2016 and not delivered as at 20th july, 2016
- Metem International - my order #landen-000000593, heider pro zoom x1 land telescope 
- Metem International - pro zoom x1 not received
- Metem International - unethical behaviour 
- Metem International - product not received 
- Metem International - refund request for cancelled order