Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers — too long to wait for service with an appointment
On Tuesday 11/21/2017 I made an appointment to purchase 4 tires on 11/24/2017 at 11:0 am. This was just tire replacement no aliment or anything else. I arrived at 11:00 am. There were 2 people in front of me and it took 18 minutes before I was checked in. I left the tore and came back 2 hours later at 1:00 m and they have not even started to replace my tire.
I inquired with the service adviser why they had not started on my vehicle yet. The adviser cam back an informed me that they would be starting now that was at 1:00 pm. They really had no reason why they had not started on it. Once they started the installation it only took 25 minutes . So a 25 minute job took 2 hours and 25 minutes.
Why even bother to make an appointment when you can walk in and get better service. I have spent thousand of dollars there and you are about to lose me as a customer.
date of incident #: 11/24/2017
customer # [protected]
order # [protected]
time in: 11:18
time out: 1:25
Appointment # [protected]-o236654036
More Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Merchant Tire - Always ripping people off 
- Merchant's Tire - Price Markup
- Merchant's Tire - brakes
- Merchant's Tire - Inflated charges 
- Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers - front end alignment
- Merchants Tire - rim
- Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers - manager
- Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers - They took hidden fees from me
- Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers - state inspection
- Merchants Tire - brake pad replacement