Menards Big Cardmailing scam

I received my new Big Card a few wks. ago (about 3-20-09) i am building a home and purchase a refrigerator from menards and put the purchase on the new Big Card. They managed to send me the Big Card but not my first bill. I wanted to pay the bill with my draw check from the title co so that i would not be billed finance charges. As i realized my bill hasnt come yet i called the Big Card to ask when my bill was due : customer service rep. said it was do the next day. I said i never got my bill yet. She told me i could pay it over the phone but there would be a $15.oo charge to do so. But if i paid it online it would be free: guess what-it wasnt free i still had to pay the $15.oo. so is this a scam of theirs? my big purchase on their Big card with the int. rate off 22% and late fees if i were to have paid it late. Which i didnt but if i wouldnt have called that day it would have been late. Menard better make good with me on this or I as a contractor will never go through their doors again. also I will do my best on having this situation investigated -Big card scam.