MemoryBits.co.ukFraud & cheating company!

M

Over a month ago i ordered goods from MemoryBits.co.uk, who promise next day postage. The money was processed from my credit casd and an order number and confirmation of order email received. Since this time no goods no record of postage of goods and no response after numerous attempts to contact this "customer oriented" company via mail and phone. So I am taking it on myself to spread the word about memoryBits.co.uk, simply don't use them. My money can be recovered and no harm really shall come to me, but I really am quite upset about a company who tries to steal from me and that is basically what these clowns are, thieves watch out for them.

• To
    toofan451 May 17, 2016

I ordered and paid by MasterCard to buy a memory card. Unfortunately the money is withdrawn from my account but no confirmation or an order number received.
    Seems some kind of cheating to me.

• Mr
    Mrbones Jan 12, 2015

I ordered headphones in November and they never arrived they emailed to say a lost in post form was sent to fill it in and return! Guess what it never arrived either. I paid using my debt card so I don't think I'll get a refund.

• Ep
    epil Jan 28, 2014

I am also dismayed by the recent change in attitude from this company. I have follow the procedure to try to return faulty memory but I haven't had confirmation of this or a reply to my email complaining about it. Sad because in the past I have received goods quickly and without fault.

anda1961 Sep 28, 2013

A complete bunch of con merchants will never order from them again. The website makes you believe your paying extra for next day delivery when in fact your paying for your item to be despatched faster not delivered.
    Scammers and frauds do not use if you want service and your order as advertised.

• Ca
    catalinp Feb 06, 2012

Not a serious company. They do not have any direct contact on their website, apart from an email address. Ordered some usb sticks, not received, the money where charged.

• Mo
    Monkeyhanger Oct 06, 2010

Memorybits.co.uk seem to be getting worse, if that's possible. After returning a faulty (out of the box) product over two weeks ago I'm still waiting for their response. They ignore my emails and don't answer their telephone. The website's checkout has been offline for the past week, yet they are still sending me offers! Does anyone know - ARE THEY ABOUT TO FOLD? Any company that treats its customers like this deserves to go under. My advice - give this company a wide berth.

• Ah
    a human Jul 03, 2010

I also agree memorybits.co.uk are scammers and should be stayed away from.

After making an order on the 25th i waited and waited for my memory cards to arrive. They didnt however i did get an email saying i need to verify something...

I decided to ask for my money back and to cancel the order, however they still took the money out of my bank account even though i had not completed the verification process.

Now im waiting for my refund of the money they had no right to take in the first place.

ChrisA1 Apr 07, 2010

Agreed - they have become crooks of late although I used to get reasonable service from them.

I returned an 8Gb SDHC card to them as it had ceased working - they replaced it with a 2Gb card and will now not answer emails.

Keep clear - they must be in trouble financially

• Co
    Colin Newsome Jan 15, 2010

I am also having a delivery problem with this company and despite several requests they have not replied to explain what the problem is. Hopeless. Do they indeed have a phone number . . . Do they have anyone in charge who can resolve these problems.

• Un
    Unhappy customer 99 Jun 30, 2009

I would not buy anything from this company again.

I ordered memory 3 weeks ago, and it has not been sent yet. I have emailed and called twice. Both times when I called, they claimed their internet was down and they would have to call me back..