Memory 4 LessWorst store ever

G Review updated:

This is the worst store to do business with. I purchased a brand new keyboard for $100 from them. They sent me a used, beat up, filthy dirty, damaged, and DOA keyboard. Not only did I receive a damaged product, I had to keep calling them to get my product shipped. Finally made them promise to overnight it to me because they didn't ship within the time frame promised. I will never do business with this merchant and recommend you don't either.

• Te
    Terry Tim Feb 09, 2019

Worst services, i have bought core i5 from here and they give me 1 year warranty which was not claim when i went after 6 months.