Meineke Car Care Centersbattery service for which I paid and received nothing

D Aug 12, 2018

On May 12th, I had an oil change done on my 2005 Pontiac Vibe, at the Roseville, CA Meineke location. While I was there, the guy in the office told me I needed to have my battery serviced. I agreed to, and paid for the service.
On August 5th my driver's side headlight went out. I have to take the battery out when I change that headlight. Today (8/11), I opened the hood, and immediately saw that not only did the Meineke not perform battery service, they left my battery cables loose, which could have stranded me on the road, and the tie-down was flopping-around. It could have easily shorted against the positive battery terminal and blown up my battery! The bolt which holds the battery down was gone.
I will never return to this Meineke location, because they can't be trusted to do the work they are paid to do. I want a refund of the $20.00 I paid to have the battery serviced, and an apology from the owner of the shop.
Meineke just lost 2 customer. I won't trust either of our cars to Meineke again!