MedicrossDoctor or is his PA not understanding

C

On 25-05-2016 early in the morning I contacted Medicross Boksburg and spoke to Jane about what effects I was feeling and the effects were worse then when I went to see Dr.Coetsee about my ADD effects and how badly it was effecting me.

I was told that I would need too see a Neurologist by Jane and Dr.Coetsee as he was a bit stumped as what was wrong but that my medical savings is used up and as she explained I need too pay upfront of over a R1000 for Neuro Doctors at Sunward Park Hospital. She said that she would phone me back but never did I phoned back twice on the second time I got hold of her and I was told the same thing that I had too pay too see a Doctor but I pay +-R25000 a year too a Medical aid.

I would have wanted the Dr too at least of just referring me and making more money too just maybe thinking and saying you need too go to the hospital there could be something wrong that could get worse very fast instead I was pushed away and said sorry I cannot help.

Thanks Clinton Swanepoel