Maybank Group / Malayan Banking Berhad — credit card not processed even after 2 weeks
I applied for a Maybank Islamic Petronas Ikhwan Visa Platinum Card-i on 25th September 2017 at around 1pm at Maybank Wisma Genting. The officer who attended to me was Najua Hanim Kamarozaman. I provided a copy of my IC, latest salary slip and filled up the application form completely and was told my Credit Card would be sent to my home address via courier within 7 working days.
I waited almost 3 weeks and received no news from any Maybank staff. I called up Najua yesterday to check on the status of my application and was informed that my application was still designated as "Pending".
May I ask why does it take Maybank so long to process a simple credit card application whereas your competitors only take 3 days?
Worse, I was kept in the dark and left hanging, never knowing if my application was successful or had been rejected.
I am a very loyal customer of Maybank and would like to continue using your credit cards.
Law Han Keong
More Maybank Group / Malayan Banking Berhad Complaints & Reviews
- Maybank - maybank's poor customer service 
- Maybank Etiqa Insurance - services 
- Maybank - maybank car loan service
- Maybank - black listed 
- Maybank - cash stuck in cash deposit machine 
- Maybank - customer service
- Maybank - poor communications of staff
- Maybank Credit Card - unethical behaviour
- Maybank - customer service 
- Maybank - Bad experience with maybank's impatient and rude staff