MaxsoldLack of customer service

S

I've seen many bad reviews about your company and how you kindly replied to them.
Can I ask for something? Please, ask this guy/lady to pay attention to phone calls or to emails, because you have tons of them. From me. How can I talk to anyone? I've got an issue and I want you to resolve it, but how can I do this without your help? You have a special person who replies bad reviews, but there's no one who would know how to use the phone or email. Sad story.

• Va
    ValerieNe Sep 10, 2020

This item used to belong to me, until someone I know came in my home and stole along with the heavy chain it was on. I didn't file a police report as I thought I could talk him into telling me where he brought it (being nice gets you no where, trust me). This was about 12+ years ago. I have been looking for it ever since. I mean pawn shops, Maxsold, EBTH, estate sales, etsy, ebay, any where and every where.It was one of the last items Richie gave me. I finally found it on MAXSOLD on Ruggles Street in Westbourough, MA but it was too late to bid on the item. I contacted them immediately. The say they tried to contact the seller twice. Saturday(9/5/20) was pick up day. I was told MAXSOLD would attempt to call the buyer and explain the situation and how I would buy it from them. Today I got an email saying "because you didn't chose to bid" the item is gone and that's that. Compassion went out the window. I would've bid on the item. As it is the entire lot went for $12.99 I asked for the State it went to (as I was told it went out of state) and they refused to tell me that. So, if you could share this to as many states as you can, I would really appreciate it. This is the one piece I'm asking to buy from lot 62 from Westbourough MA MAXSOLD aution that ended Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
    Fast forward to today...still no call, no heart, compassion or soul. I can only pray someone who has seen my postings on social media will come through, because, it's obvious MAXSOLD has no intention on helping.

Comments