Max Life Insurance Companystealing money from people

B

I had a policy in which I had to pay 2 lakh each year for 10years and my policy would mature after 20years . After paying 10 lakhs, I thought of surrendering my policy. And I didn't even get what I had payed leave aside any interest. I only got about 6.37 lakh. 3.63 lakh is not a small amount. I had opened this policy through Axis bank. I believe both Axis bank and Max life go hand in hand in cheating people and stealing their money. I plan to press charges against them, if similar incident has happened to anyone else please come forward.