Maui Jim Sunglassesnot like it used to be!!

B Review updated:

Maui Jim fixed/replaced my first pair of sunglasses..No questions...but NOW all I get from my other pair of expensive sunglasses is a $75.00 credit towards a new pair since they discontinued manuf. the one I sent in to be fixed. WOW...I used to tell everyone about the great service I got from Maui Jim...not anymore..They will hear about this new deal I was given.
Very Disappointed!!!

• Al
    Albert1234 Nov 13, 2018

I bought a pair of Maui Jim Longboard in 2011. I have had bad cataracts so could not use them. My eyes are stabilized so I now in 2016 need a prescription. Cost $400.00. I asked if I could have them filled through the Veterans Administration (VA). I am a disabled veteran. Maui Jim says they don't deal with the VA.

Cher Benton Jun 16, 2019

My husband chose Maui Jim sunglasses due to their reputation but I cannot how poorly they have held up. He uses them as their prescription sunglasses. He likes them a lot but the wire has pushed through on both sides by the ears. I am truly disappointed in the Maui Jim product at this point.