Mattamy Homes — New Home Builder
We have a new house built by Mattamy homes and have been in it 8 months. The quality of their materials and workmanship is very poor and the homes are overpriced considering they do not come with much and you have to upgrade most things that many builders include. The wood used for framing of the house was in poor condition and the concrete slab has numerous cracked areas a few weeks into it. This concerned us and when we tried to cancel the contract after seeing the quality of what we were getting and the response that "you will lose your $42, 000 if you did cancel."
We closed, and in a short period of time the home has had numerous cracks on 3 sides of the house. They have been sealed and painted already which is very sad and the house looks terrible now on the outside. I paid for 39 LED lights to be installed in the house and 9 of them have already died. That's 23% of the lighting that needed to be replaced. If they make an appointment with you to fix items in the house you will sit there and wait and no one shows up. I got tired of using a flashlight in my pantry, so I bought new lights and installed them myself. I would not recommend Mattamy Homes to anyone looking for a new home. There are many other higher quality builders for less money and your home won't look like it's falling apart like ours does now
More Mattamy Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Mattamy - poor quality workmanship
- MattamyHomes.com - poor insulation!
- Mattamy Homes - false & misleading advertising
- Mattamy Homes - poor quality ceramic tile installation
- Mattamy Homes Ottawa LTD - seizure of down payment
- Mattamy Homes - work
- Mattamy Homes - audio video bridge not installed correctly.
- MattamyHomes.com - delays poor customer service
- Mattamy Financial Services - rip off
- Mattamy Homes - community pool and Amenity center