Mathis Brothers Furnituresales incentives not delivered

T Nov 24, 2019 Review updated:

On 8/10/19 I purchased $6300 of furniture from Mathis Brothers, including two mattresses, pads and adjustable bases with warranties. The senior sales person and mattress department manager convinced me to purchase the mattresses and bases with the commitment of receiving a $100 Visa gift card for each mattress, if I purchased that day. I purchased two mattresses and bases. The incentive promised was to help offset the extras (pads, warranties etc.). So I agreed and purchased that day. After more than 8 weeks I contacted the Sales person who gave me her phone number and asked where the Visa cards were. She quickly replied " thank you for getting in contact with me so I can make sure u receive those". I waited again and then on 11/16/19 I contacted the sales person again. Now no responses back. Mathis Brothers has been a horrible experience. First was a terrible "White Glove" delivery. One mattress was forgotten on the dock so the Delivery Manager wanted me to drive to their store at 8pm and strap it on top of my little Nissan Juke because they couldn't get anyone to deliver it with the rest of the order. Then this Visa gift card scam used to get people to buy that same day. I got scammed!

• Mathis Brothers Nov 25, 2019

Hello- We apologize if there was any misinformation given by our Sales Team and for the issues with delivery. We have your information and someone from Management will be in contact with you today to assist. Thank you for your business.