Mate1.comdating service

D Apr 01, 2018 Review updated:

I did not authorize mate1.com dating service to use my profile at all. I filled out some questions for our time.com and now im getting all these profiles with men. I want to be invisible on this site immediately. My email address is [protected]@aol.com. Take me off this site. I have called company with no success. You can revch me at my email address.

Johnm10713 Jul 06, 2018

I have tried your phone number and was on hold for a long time tried your Web site and it doesn't work, I want to CANCEL my membership